Tobe's Art Commissions - OPEN

Hi everyone. It’s gotten to a point where I have to try and start earning some money to help my family out a bit, so I figured I could test the waters with art commissions at affordable prices.

Prices

Examples

Process
  1. PM me the details of what you’d like drawn. (Character(s), pose reference, outfits, background. Please note that the background will NOT be hand drawn.)

2. I’ll need a 2$ prepayment before I start the sketch.

3. The sketch will take about a week after which I will send you a preview, in case you’d like something changed. After that it’ll take another 7 - 10 days before I’m done with the art.

4. I’ll send a preview once I’m done and if you like what you see, you will pay the rest before I email the art to you. I take payments only through Buy me a Coffee .

It’s still something I’m new at, but I can also do a title overlay for the story if you want, free of charge. Here are some examples of the ones I’ve done.

Titles

12 Likes

Bump :white_heart:

2 Likes

thank you :heart:

2 Likes

bump

Omg, reaching out to you right now!

Hi, can I request a title overlay? <3

yes you can

Thank you :))

The title is ‘His Sweet Treat’. I was thinking of a white one and on the elegant side if that makes sense. It’s a slow-burn romance story. Let me know if you need more info

hi. please i’m going to need more info like what you mean by elegant side.

and this isn’t necessary but are there any core themes in the story you think can be reflected in the title? (for example, going by the name, does the story have something to do with sweets?)

new art with updated prices as i’ve added more body lengths.

3 Likes

So beautiful :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

thank you :heart:

1 Like

commission done for @/em_stories14 on instagram

5 Likes

new art. commissions are open.

3 Likes

bump

Hellooo☺️ are you still taking commissions?

1 Like

hello. yes i am

1 Like

Hi! Sorry I’ve only just seen this message! Could I dm you the details please?

hey, seems like we keep missing each other by hours. so to avoid more delayed talks, yes you can DM and feel free to just send everything you need. the characters, the pose and a background if you want. i’ll immediately get started on the sketch when i see your message. you can ask me anything you want to and I’ll answer when i see your dm

1 Like