Today is the day!

I am cutting off my waist length, very thick hair that I have grown and nurtured back to health [4 years of growth] after years of mistreating it with dyes and chemicals and heat.
I’m doing it.
Appointment set! :exploding_head::triumph:

…also terrified.

12 Likes

you have no idea how refreshing it will be afterwards, so easy to run fingers through it, good luck, I hope you like your new haircut!!

3 Likes

The last time I did this was when my first son was born- everyone said it would be easier so I went from almost the bottom of my bottom hair to a chin length bob- and I cried for like 20 minutes because I thought I was hideous without my hair. :joy:

5 Likes

BEFORE

It’s about to go down.

5 Likes

hey do not cut your hairs off :scream: :scream:
you will regret it :pleading_face:
I did too :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

Read this a bit late :joy:
I actually really like it this time. It’s so light feeling.

Though I did have a split second WTF did I do when she made the first big chop and held it up for me to see.:joy::joy:

4 Likes

it’s beautiful :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Wow :eyes:

Made me think i never cut my hair, and i would NEVER lol

Ur so pretty :heart_eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Aw thanks, U. :grin: I really like it.
@islaclove thank you!

Wow, good luck!

1 Like

Girl you look good :point_up:t4: Also I cut my hair as well. Best thing ever!

1 Like

Thanks. I love it. It’s so light and so much less hot ( I live in the South) so shorter hair is much nicer :smiley:
@aze_nieve Aw, thank you! And it totally is! I have been playing with it all day. :joy:

2 Likes

@ColeCatalyst I’ve been meaning to ask you something :see_no_evil: you said you’re a mother? Right?

Well I’ve always wanted to know how does it feel when you first saw your baby?

If you don’t feel comfortable answering that’s okay :point_up:t4:

1 Like

Yes, I’m a mother with two children. And it’s a surreal experience of awe and love to see your child for the first time. The birth is exhausting, but seeing your child makes it worth all the pain and exhaustion. :smiley:

1 Like

That’s what I’ve heard, I want to be a mother one day :see_no_evil:. But at the same time I don’t because of the world. It’s so cruel and I just don’t want my children, if I ever have to face such things.

But man I - I hear every mother say it’s a beautiful moment.

1 Like

How old are you? (you can just say teen, young adult if you aren’t comfortable giving a number.)

When I was a teen, I never planned to ever have kids. I wanted to travel and take pictures around the world. Then I got a little older and considered adopting later in life… then, I met my first husband and became pregnant and now, I couldn’t imagine life without my kids. I still want to travel (and have done a fair bit- and other destinations I’m saving for when my kids are old enough to enjoy them.) and I still do photography. Your views may change in 5 years, or 10, or 20.

And yes, the world is a wreck but if people band together for change, we can make the world better for future generations.

1 Like

I’m 16 :joy: mhm true can I pm you? I don’t want to spam the thread :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ayy you look so pretty! :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Aw, thanks lovely!

1 Like