Tom_The_Best's Review Shop! (closed!)

Sure! I just need to do two other people’s requests and I’ll do yours! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump!

Thank you so much! :blush::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

I believe this thread should be in Share Feedback in Creator’s Corner :wink: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!

Here’s mine…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Style: Ink
Episodes want to review: 5
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE|210x290

1 Like

Thx!

1 Like

Okay! I’m done with your story! :hugs: Here is the result:

To be honest, I’m not really a fan of romance, but this story was amazing! The zooms and directing were above average, and I loved the animated overlays for the intro. My only concerns are that I wish the cover can POP out more, and when someone says a question, it ends with a period not a question mark. Besides that, it’s a great story!

Your grade is… :drum::drum::drum::

88/100 = A-

Great job! :+1:

1 Like

I know my cover is awful! Lol! I’m not creative at all ! I have someone making a small cover for me at the moment ! But thank you so much I appreciate it ! :heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

Yw!

1 Like

Bump!

Hey I’d love to get a review please :innocent:
Here’s my story !

Title: Temperamental
Description: Victoria Hartley will do whatever it takes to leave her past behind. What will she do when fate has other plans involving Jackson Reynolds.
Art Style: INK

Cover

Episodes to be reviewed: 3
LINK: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/6551964166455296

1 Like

You still need a review after we posted a few for you in our Givers club :scream: Joke, I’m just joking :joy: it’s OK, I understand, you still need more feedback and feedback that comes from other people :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: Yea it’s always nice to receive as much feedback cause everyone has different mind sets :innocent:

2 Likes

So i think you have completed reviewing my story? May i know how was it?

1 Like

Yes you may! I thought I reviewed your story already but I checked and I didn’t! Here is your review:

I loved the animated intro! It really caught my attention! I like how each character has their own traits! I can tell that you spent a lot of time working on this and you didn’t rush on it! The cover shown the main point of the story and I really liked it! I found some minor errors in the dialogue , but besides that, the story is really good!

Your grade is…:drum: :drum: :drum::

93/100 = A

Good Job!

1 Like

Oh my god tysm. I hope u continue to read it. yeah and about the dialogues english is not my first language but i will correct it though

1 Like

You welcome!

1 Like

do u have ig?

1 Like

Yes! It’s @episode.tomthebest!

1 Like

And done followed. Would u mind giving me a shoutout there? that is for my story

1 Like