Too excited for this lol

Okay guys as some of you know i do street racing lol. Well last night was my first race in like a long time lol but anyways since i kicked butt i got offered to go to Oregon for a big race in about a month!! internally screaming

Yay!

Fuck me for not sleeping, but still YAYZ!

CORA!CORA!CORA!CORA!CORA!CORA!CORA!CORA!CORA!CORA!!! YAY! :sunny: :heart:

Are you going to do it?

WOW! Girl that is exciting! That seems like such an amazing opportunity for you!

Yea grand prize is $20,000 :sweat_smile: no pressure

Flippen go to sleep babe

Yea I’m so excited!! Plus i got another race Saturday

Girl?, I am excited for you! Wow you have such an exciting life! :sunglasses: And That grand prize money! What?! :exploding_head:

Congrats!!! My whole family does street racing a more :sweat_smile: my uncle got his car in the background of the new transformers coming soon since he got noticed during a race :rofl:

Yeaaaa it’s pretty crazy. Idk what car I’m gonna drive yet :sweat_smile: i gotta upgrade my baby black Betty lol

That’s sooo cool

If you don’t mind me asking what cars do you race? :joy:

Wow! Now I feel like a potato cause my life seems like very boring compared to yours! What car do you have?

Ha follow me on insta i do loves to talk about my life cjones.epi

Ok will do!

Well since i haven’t done it in a year i had to sell my Subaru that i had for 5 years cause i didn’t think i need it anymore so last night i had to race with my 2017 Nissan Sentra nizmo my friend did some work on it for the race but when i go to Oregon I’ll be borrowing one of my friends cars idk which one yet