Too Late? - Season One - Sign-Ups

Too Late Sign Ups (LimeLight)

Plot

Two dirt-poor Collage students survive by sharing a nasty little apartment. They struggle through years, barely making ends meet, comforting one another through tragedies and accidents, but never openly admit how they feel about each other…until they graduate, and one of them gets a job in another city. Is it too late to confess their love? (Plots and twists inbeetween!)

How To Sign Up
  1. You just comment your name
  2. Comment how active you are
  3. Pick the role you would like to be playing from the “Roles” Section
  4. Upload the details of the character
  5. Tell me the personality of that character
  6. Tell me if has freckles or piercing
  7. Also Tellmd the name of the character
  8. Let’s say you wanted to play the role of a bartender, (if someone else has allready signed up then you can still sign up because in 24 hours I will be announcing who will be in my new story!)
Roles

Main Character (girl)

Main Character (boy)

Best Friend (Girl)

Mean girl (main)
Mean girl best friend
Doctor (female)
Male best friend of the boy
Other background characters (Maximum 5 girls, maximum 5 boys)

Any questions please don’t comment please pm me! Thanks!

Any roles that are blurred are taken and cannot be used!

1 Like

Will anyone sign up? Because last time I got upset because not one person had signed up in 3 weeks and when I saw that 1 person made a sign up thing (it was new) they had 50 people signing up in 30mins so I got really offended!

I’m confused is this a RP or?

1 Like

You have your character played in my story!

Like you design a character to be in my story!

Would you like to have a character apart of my story???

1 Like

You should probably be more specific in the first post, also if you want to roleplay with others why not make this a roleplay and post it on the new ideas thread?

Name: Mina
Active: Once or twice a day now
Role: Main Character Girl
Deets:

Eyes-Round Bold, Lips-Full Round, Face- Oval, Nose-Elven, Brow- Medium Curved, Skin Color- Honey
Personality: She’s really Witty and if she ever gets bullied she always has a comeback. She’s really silly and playful. She doesn’t trust much people and it’s hard to make her open up.
6: She has Freckles and dimples
Name: Kennedy
ALSO I wanted to let you know that i was going to use her in one of my stories but I had no idea how to continue it so you using her is perfectly fine as long as I can get some credz. ANYWAY I hope I make the cuts :smirk::smirk::smirk:

1 Like

I believe she said limelight

2 Likes

Oofie Okay thanks anyway :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

I’m really sorry but my story is limelight

1 Like

It’s okay! I’ll make your character into limelight!

1 Like

Thanks I really appreciate that :v::v:

1 Like

@MinaMy4531

Hey, would you like to sign up this character

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since you appear to be looking for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Yesh!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

…Sorry Imma weird person

Name: Katie
I’m active 2-4 hours a day
Role: Best friend (girl)
Details: I will create the character then comment it
5. She is very tough and isn’t afraid to say her mind, She hates when people are loud and obnoxious. When she is mad she sometimes looks for fights.
Piercings: She has her belly, nose, and ear pierced
Char name: Allisia

1 Like

Okay! Great" now I just need a pic of the character and the description

No prob I’ll get it done soon

Kk

i might have to do it tomorrow, that ok?