Top 5 Favorite TV Series

I swear its just like Rick is gone and Michonne might be leaving I’m at the point where I want nothing to do with Walking Dead :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

They’re trying to make Daryl the lead guy and he has the personality of a Lego brick :nauseated_face:

But at least Rick comes back in the TV movie trilogy they’re planning.

2 Likes
  1. The Office
  2. Supernatural
  3. Umbrella Academy
  4. Gravity Falls
  5. Criminal Minds
1 Like

Most definitely excited for Rick to be come back in the movies but how can you not like Daryl I mean the way he talks sometimes I can’t take serious it’s like this weird grunting,

1 Like
  • Supernatural
  • Daredevil
  • The Punisher
  • Gotham
  • Constantine

I am a sucker for superhero series as well :sweat_smile:

1. breaking bad
  2. avatar the last airbender
  3. friends
  4. the walking dead
  5. jane the virgin
1 Like

Number 3 tho, sameeeeeeeee

1 Like
  1. Lucifer
  2. Teen wolf
  3. Game of trones
  4. Arrow
  5. Flash
1 Like

I was never really that into Daryl even when I started watching Walking Dead. His bow and arrow was cool at first but it’s odd how he still has arrows for that thing at this point. Plus all Norman Reedus does is grunt his lines at this point.

1 Like

Hi. I’m Kat. Can we please be friends?

1. Riverdale
  2. Stranger Things
  3. The Good place
  4. Alexa and Katie
  5. and I probs had another one, but I’m too lazy to go check which one it was… so aha
2 Likes

I have no idea how can anyone not like Stargate. :smiley:

1 Like
  1. Supernatural
  2. The Vampire Diaries don’t freaking judge lmao
  3. Friends
  4. The good place

Uhhh I really want to watch these so bad:

Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Buffy The Vampire Slayer

But living in India, I can’t find a link to download any of them. :pensive: And I can’t pay to watch.

2 Likes

If someone doesnt like Stargate, then they are not a person to associate with lol

judges you for watching Vampire Diaries

1 Like

You can’t. :joy: I am a vampire. If you judge me, I might kill you or turn you into one. Or worse, I’d fry you in my fast food centre. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

:joy: Haha actually I should be judging myself since I used to watch the vampire show on HBO called True Blood. God that show was pretty much Twilight just with more blood and sex lol

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: Twilight is one book i read that actually created my interest in books. I absolutely loved it then. Now after reading so many novels, I am like Gee, please not another twilight. :tired_face::pray::pray:

1 Like

I was in middle school and my classmate was obsessed with Twilight. The way she described it confused me so much :sweat_smile:

Me: So shes in love with a vampire?

Her: Yes! Isnt that romantic? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Me: No :neutral_face:

1 Like

Yes! It seemed to me that she loved him only because he was a vampire. Because I found nothing about his personality different from that of a boring human tbh.

Hell I even thought that he only loved her because she was interesting to him cause he couldn’t read her thoughts.