Top 5 Favorite TV Series

Hard to name just 5 :thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

1: Only Fools and Horses - (classic, can’t be beaten, and have awesome memories growing up with this)
2: Hawaii Five-0 - (Hot lead, plenty of action, beautiful setting, what’s not to love?!)
3: Arrow - (Awesome action sequences here and great underlining plot, Stephen Amell is an awesome lead and :heart_eyes:)
4: NCIS: Los Angeles - (Kensi and Deeks are adorable and hilarious)
5: Call the Midwife - (Really well made show, emotional at plenty of times and handles sensitive issues of the past really well with a great cast)

2 Likes

Omg how can i Forget Hawaii Five-0

1 Like

ready for the wedding???

:neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face: Haven’t got there yet, over here Joe just died in the most recent episode :open_mouth::disappointed_relieved:
I am guessing that means Steve finds Catherine and proposes :thinking:

1 Like

Meant the NCIS wedding

1 Like

Ohhhhh hell yeah!!!

1 Like

omg lucifer is actually the BAEEEEE

1. riverdale
  2. lucifer
  3. Jane the virgin
  4. gossip girl
  5. ehhhh idek half the shows i watch are basically just nextflix
1 Like

I LOVE Riverdale!!!

1 Like

I love The Flash, Supergirl, The Umbrella Academy, Anything from the Tales of Arcadia Trilogy (Troll Hunters, 3 Below, etc. It’s not completed yet), and The Hollow. These can all be found on Netflix. It’s where I spend most of my time. :joy:

1 Like

:laughing: My choices change daily, but atm they are:

1. Grimm
  2. P.L.L
  3. Sons of Anarchy
  4. Peep Show
  5. Only Fools and Horses

Yayy!! a fellow lover!!

Defo a classic! I still watch this all the time, especially back to back episodes on a Sunday (even though they are always repeated :joy:) Never gets old!

1 Like

I don’t watch much tv but The young and the restless is pretty good. My mom got me hooked on it! :joy:

1. Vikings
    (how has anyone not mentioned it before?)
  2. Supernatural
  3. True blood
  4. The originals
  5. Tidelands (new Netflix 8 episodes series)

I used to like the vampire diaries and arrow too…

I’ve just started vampire diaries…:smile:

1 Like

The first 4 seasons are awesome!

2 Likes

Game of Thrones, my absolute favorite :heart: .
I also looove Rick and Morty :smile:
I liked Vikings, The Umbrella Academy, Big Mouth, Stranger Things, Westworld and American Gods.

Unpopular opinion, but I could absolutely not get into The Walking Dead or Breaking Bad… Both just not for me :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Anyone into OMB (On my Block?) It’s one of my favourite tv series.

AND SEASON 2 CAME OUT TODAY
BUT I STILL NEED CONFIRMATION FOR SEASON 3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.