ℓєѕℓιє'ѕ αят ѕнσρ ✍️

I’m almost finished with it :smile: I’ll send it by the end of today.

1 Like

Oof thank you, I’m thrilled to see it, I really love your art work, I’ll look forward too it :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :heart: I don’t know if you’ll like it :smile: hopefully we’ll see in a couple hours or when I wake since it’s 2am for me

1 Like

I’m sure I’ll like it, I’m due for a pfp even though I’ve had it since I’ve started and appreciate it, I think it’s time for something new! :two_hearts:

1 Like

🅡🅔🅠🅤🅔🅢🅣 🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓!

Please let me know if you need anything changed and I’m surprised I finished this less than 10hrs of requesting :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hi Sweetie <3 I want a Cover for my Story if you can of course
FORM:
What are you requesting?: A Edited Covers
Drawn or Edited: Edited
How Many Characters: 2
Character Details: I want something as if they were flirting but at the same time they had a fight, and since it is a fantasy story, each one of them should carry a ball of energy (in the case of the boy one of fire). (I want both in the center) (He is with the face flirty but also carrying the energy ball / Same for her, flirty but also ready for battle with him)
OUTFIT?

*BACKGROUND?: Some scenario like war is fine
ANY EXTRA DETAILS: The energy balls Overlay%20para%20batallas%202 7974051515264131560434
Password?: Queen
INSTAGRAM: @episode.tamiqa

1 Like

Thank you for requesting :blush::heart: I’ll get back to you asap :grin:

Your good at drawn covers. I can’t draw on phone xD so I only make edited covers

1 Like

Thank you. I draw on my phone :smile: I’ve been doing this since October so I guess I’m learning and experimenting

Nice wanna see the cover I made for my unrelesed story

Of course

(I made it yesterday)

That looks good

Thanks

It was the first time too

Could you type out the character’s details please :smile:

1 Like

What background? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oml I love it thank you so much!! I’ll make sure to credit you :two_hearts:

1 Like