π™‹π™‡π™€π™π™ƒπ™Šπ™π˜Ό π™‚π™π˜Όπ™‹π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™Ž π™Žπ™„π™‚π™‰ 𝙐𝙋 π™π™ƒπ™π™€π˜Όπ˜Ώ | ⨳

<p>&copy; 2018-2019 Plethora Graphics</p>

Copyright Β© 2019 by Episode.BriarRose

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Plethora Graphics is a graphics shop, where simplicity and elegance is the key for a beautiful cover. Plethora Graphics will serve you your cover in no time, Plethora works for your approval and satisfaction, making impossible to leave this shop, anything that is not happy.

So hello, everyone! I’m opening yet another Episode Shop Community! This will be mainly a learning, constructive experience rather than a result kind of experience where you are forced to complete requests and do other shop-related activities.

Since Plethora’s goal is to become a chain of different shops all around the forums, titled as Plethora Graphics Community, we definitely need helping hands! We have all kinds of connections: wattpad, and webtoon artists, and even talented artists on this very website, but we still need more to finish our legacy.

Plethora Main Shop | βœ“
Plethora Sign Up Thread | βœ“
Plethora Roleplay | βœ—
Plethora Character & Outfit Shop | …
Plethora Coding Shop | βœ—
Plethora Help Center | βœ—

Wattpad Covers

04%20PM

more to come soon!

Episode Covers

38%20PM

67b501c6bceca8de211fe086a4d7ff6f870e0c8c_1_281x500

Splashes

24%20PM

Backgrounds

TO =

TO =

81b2f1ded39fd27b837fabdfb6a273b7

This background, however, has two panels (two zones).

If you have any random picture that you wish to make a background but doesn’t fit (too small or too big) then request and I’ll resize it!

Overlays

17%20PM

Here, I made an overlay of this background:

9548822f4a03199dd531bc67f649b512

And it turned out like this:

Extra Works

The next piece of works are done by the very talented @episode.justine. She’s a new addition to Plethora Graphics, so be sure to jot down who you want to make your art.

51%20PM

02%20PM

17%20PM

28%20PM

38%20PM

The next piece of works are done by the very talented @Miss_Moonlight. She’s an even newer addition to Plethora Graphics, so be sure to jot down who you want to make your art, so it gets accepted.

33%20PM

18%20PM

54%20PM

38%20PM

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdkfRvue4bJ2LD011mwjeue1ZFgni2ledlR-x1vWXZBHivO4A/viewform?usp=pp_url

Please file a complaint ticket on this link if you have any difficulty.

As you all guys know, we are collaborating with the awesome wattpad cover shop also named β€œPlethora Graphics.” (CLICK HERE - Plethora Graphics) Anabelle and I have been meaning to do some enormous event, but as because we are both extremely busy, we’ve settled with something simpler to do, which is a sale. Just used the password β€œOct” and you will get a custom sale. She will definitely be helping with some of the requests, so you’ll definitely see a lot of her work on this thread. Check out her work below!

Wattpad Plethora

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU FILLED A FORM.

Happy writing,
38%20PM

2 Likes

Okay, so this month, the following users have signed upβ€”

The @Plethora Team has gathered, and we have a response! But first of all, I wanted to apologize for the long wait. Since we usually do monthly evaluations, we take more time to evaluate all responses, requests, and overall monthly achievements and improvements.

> 1. @Amiraa

So we have evaluated your examples, and we didn’t really connect to the β€œPlethora” style we are going for. Good luck with your individual thread, though. We wish you all the best.

> 2. @prashansaravi

Good news for you! Fortunately, you are accepted in the Plethora Chain community! We just have a couple of questions for you that you are required to answer before you work with us! Even though your style is still not the β€œPlethora” style we are looking for right now, I feel like it’s more lenient and is more flexible to get used to other styles.

24%20PM

> 3. @Karisha.x

We have another batch of good news! Congratulations, you are accepted to be the official background maker of Plethora! We also have some inquiries for you that you are required to answer before you work with us! Great job!

WRAP UP

In conclusion, thanks to everyone for signing up! I’m sorry, @Amiraa that you didn’t get the spot you wanted. Maybe try again next time?

The @Plethora Team, Annabelle, and I have had such a good time sorting these out. Also, great thanks to Annabelle, she helped me so much and I learn a tonne from her, she’s the sole reason I’m improving in my art techniques!

A Word from the Managers of Plethora

This is now a protected Plethora Thread! Now you don’t have to worry if the author of this post deceives your rights and the guidelines!

If you have any concerns regarding this topic, please file a Complaint Ticket and the thread will be taken out immediately if there are any inappropriate activity or guideline-crossing.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us - the official Plethora Managers if there are any problems or concerns whatsoever, and we will take immediate action. @PLETHORA

From the center of Plethora,

Belloria Rose

⨳
Artist & Staff
Plethora Chain HQ
Episode Interactive
β€”:b::rose:β€”

38%20PM

1 Like

ANNOUNCEMENT!

45%20PM

We have some new members to introduce! It’s been a month, and now we have five artists under our label, the Plethora Chain. The three following people have signed up, @keiji, @Mashia, @TyLo and now they are eligible Plethora artists!

The examples of these artists will be previewed in a couple of days!

A Word from the Managers of Plethora

This is now a protected Plethora Thread ! Now you don’t have to worry if the author of this post deceives your rights and the guidelines!

If you have any concerns regarding this topic, please file a Complaint Ticket and the thread will be taken out immediately if there are any inappropriate activity or guideline-crossing.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us - the official Plethora Managers if there are any problems or concerns whatsoever, and we will take immediate action. @PLETHORA

Belloria Rose

⨳
Artist & Staff
Plethora Chain HQ
Episode Interactive

38%20PM

2 Likes

β€”π™ˆπ˜Όπ™” 1 π™π™Š 𝙅𝙐𝙉𝙀 1 π™π™‹π˜Ώπ˜Όπ™π™€

Our current artists are @Episode.BriarRose, @Cookie1, @Karii.xo, @Mashia, @keiji, @Erika_R, & @BLUE2109!

The official Plethora Graphics 2.0 will be released by the end of this week!

ΒΉ | β›π˜Ό π™’π™Šπ™π˜Ώ π™π™π™Šπ™ˆ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Όπ™‚π™€π™π™Ž π™Šπ™ π™‹π™‡π™€π™π™ƒπ™Šπ™π˜Όβœ

This is now a protected Plethora Thread ! Now you don’t have to worry if the author of this post deceives your rights and the guidelines!

π˜½π™€π™‡π™‡π™Šπ™π™„π˜Ό π™π™Šπ™Žπ™€

⨳
Artist & Staff
Plethora Chain HQ
Episode Interactive

38%20PM

3 Likes