ᴇʀʀᴏʀ 11? ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ!

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ! ꜱᴏ, ᴛʜɪꜱ “ᴇʀʀᴏʀ” ʜᴀꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ɪᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏ ꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴘᴇʟɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴏᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ᴏɴ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ɪᴛ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ɪᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴀʏꜱ “ᴇʀʀᴏʀ 11”. ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ 11, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ’ᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍꜱ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴀᴛ’ꜱ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ: ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ 11 ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ. ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ. ʏᴇꜱ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ. ᴀʟᴛʀʜᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍꜱ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ. ʙᴜᴛ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴘᴄ, ᴄᴜᴢ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ’ᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜꜱᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴏɴʟʏ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇʟʟ, ɪ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴀ ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛᴏ ᴀꜱᴋ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ, ꜱᴏ ɪ’ᴍ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ… ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀꜱ ᴛʜᴏ ʜᴀʜᴀ. :hugs::hugs:

Try and use chrome, the portal works best on there. If that doesn’t work, you can always submit a ticket

1 Like

thanks! I’ll try it.

1 Like

Sometimes refreshing the page helps.
That’s how I get rid of it.

1 Like

haha, it’s not that easy for me. I tried, but the error still keeps coming.

1 Like

I downloaded chrome and tried to preview it there, but nothing. I can’t get rid of the error. I gues I’ll try to submit a ticket. (after figuring out how to do it because I joined the forum less than 20 or 30 minutes ago :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:)

Have you restarted your computer yet?

1 Like

I have already tried it though, (maaaaaany times :joy:) but it’s like a curse, the error won’t go away. I don’t know what’s wrong.

That sucks. I had an error like that so I switched computers for coding. It wasn’t working on mine because I didn’t have enough memory for the website, do you know if you have 8 gb on your computer or 16? (Not overall space, but memory)

I think the error may have something to do with outfit changes in your script. You may have spelled an outfit wrong or put a male outfit on a female/vise versa

2 Likes

it took a while to find it out, but I found it. I have 8gb.

That’s probably your problem, I had to start writing on a computer with 16gb because my computer just couldn’t handle the length of my chapters/my advanced directing.

1 Like

the error happens to all of my stories. scripts with many outfits mentioned in them have the error, but different stories’ scripts with no outfits in them have the error too. (I hope that made sense, I’m just trying to explain the situation :joy::joy:)

2 Likes

It sometimes happens to me when I do too many commands at the same time. (E.G. save and preview, then immediately click on “update story” right before the actual thing reloads again. But I usually refresh and it fixes itself. :thinking:

1 Like

I have 11 error when I make mistake in outfit name. It won’t even show in the error window. check it

1 Like