ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ/ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ?

THREAD DEDICATED TO METAL AND ROCK (feel free to look through recommendations) :woozy_face:
giphy

Ultime Favourites!

To the Rats and Wolves

Black Veil Brides

Arctic Monkeys

My Chemical Romance

Nirvana

The Rolling Stones

Bring Me the Horizon

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

Amber Run

Kodaline

Queen

Your favourite legend of Rock or Metallica?

Let me know your favourite music genre below! :kiss:

22 Likes

I like rock, but i mostly listen to pop and poprock like, Best friends by Grandson, but i do love two rock songs which is, Highway to hell by AC/DC and Bring me to life by Evanescene…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Gotta love Grandson (Kiss Bang, Overdose & Apologize wowza) :kiss::musical_score:
Never really been a fan of AC/DC maybe I should give them another chance :sob:

1 Like

slipknot
system of a down
foals
rammstein
queen :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I like rock, but I mostly listen to rock n’roll. Buddy Holly is my ultimate favourite tho :star_struck:

3 Likes

yass weezer!

3 Likes

Not the song lol. The actual Buddy Holly :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah i love his songs :heart::heart:

And i don’t really listen to AC/DC it’s just that one song that i am in love with :woman_shrugging::joy:

1 Like

My favourites are fallin,blood water,darkside,bury me face down

1 Like

Good choices :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This might be off topic but I remember accidentally turning on the radio station for black metal and… it’s…

kinda…

satanic

1 Like

Classical is amazing when done right!

2 Likes

Yup, but nowadays it’s pretty underrated (like none of my friends/younger family members have ever heard of people like Chuck Berry) :disappointed:

1 Like

That’s jazz right?

Nope, it’s rock n’roll :blush:

1 Like

Can I say all of them! :sob:

WSTW - PERFECT WEAPON BY FAR :musical_score::kiss:
STWOF - Youth & Whisky oml
WAD - Devil’s Choir/ I am Bulletproof
BVB4 - Heart Of Fire
Vale - The King Of Pain

ok that hurt to choose

1 Like

I started listening to rock music when I began watching Supernatural. Before that I was just listening to whatever was on the radio.
So after that I became a huge fan of AC/DC, Paul Rodgers, INXS, Boston, Foreigner etc.
For now I kinda to listen to everything, except for the rap and hardcore music, like death-metal. But classic rock still has a special place in heart. As for the modern music, I’d say I prefer British rock, glam-rock.

2 Likes

Didn’t know Supernatural used this kind of music - INXS = awesome btw.

1 Like

I love rock music and some metal

I listen to:
Pearl Jam
Foo Fighters
Opeth
Yes
Queen
Metallica
Volbeat

And a LOT more

I listen to anything but as a kid I was brought up on rock and metal so im just used to that genre

3 Likes

Oh, yeah. They do. Actually their soundtrack could be the nice introduction to the classic rock to anyone who’s interested :slight_smile:

1 Like