ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ/ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ?

Well you are more than welcome to chat about them with me any time no complaints here!! :joy::heart:

1 Like

As you like BVB I can’t recommend To the Rats and Wolves enough! :sob::sob:

In fact everybody still active on this thread I challenge you to listen to a couple of their songs and get back to me because I don’t know anybody who listens to them and it’s annoying as hell. :joy::heart:

1 Like

Foo Fighters are legendary.
You have a favourite song? :musical_score:

2 Likes

woo hang on a sec just peeked at your profile

MCR oml thank you for existing :sob::sob:

1 Like

I love a lot of their songs but my favourite has to be The sky is a neighbourhood or best of you

I love a lot of other bands too tbf I’ve noticed quite a fewi like from this thread :joy:

1 Like

That truly is an amazing song I give ya that :joy:

1 Like

Ahaha but honestly everybody hates My Chemical Romance over here and it’s painful :sob::musical_note:

1 Like

Welcome to the Black Parade is true art :star_struck:

2 Likes

I love rock music. I am old, so I was in 7th grade when Kurt Cobain died. We were all wearing our dad’s flannel shirts and chain wallets back then. I was reading through the thread and saw some of you like Foo Fighters and MCR I’ve been lucky enough to see Foo Fighters perform 3 times. I saw My Chemical Romance open for Green Day. I love 90’s grunge, 80’s music, 70’s rock music/disco, and current indie rock. I enjoy a lot of different kinds of music, but rock music is my soul.

2 Likes

I like symphonic and power metal.

1 Like

Symphonic metal is simply… breath-taking! This cover is the living proof!

I am into all sorts of music, including all sorts of metal and rock. Bands vary: System, Korn, Slipknot, Foo Fighters, Metallica, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, you name it.

4 Likes

I love Nirvana so much i’ve got a giant poster in my room that my brother keeps asking to take down :joy:

1 Like

…Your brother knows nothing about life!

2 Likes

I like rock a lot :blush: but I am more into punk myself, bands like Ramones, Clash, Sex Pistols, Dead Kennedys, Chaos UK, The Exploited, GBH, NoFX, Acidez, The Casualties, Rancid, Rabble, Billy Talent, etc. :grin: anyone here with similiar taste? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

In a crooked little town, they were lost and never found
Fallen leaves, fallen leaves, fallen leaves on the ground

I hitched a ride, until the coast
To leave behind, all of my ghosts
Searching for something, I couldn’t find at home

Can’t get no job, can you spare a dime?
Just one more hit, and I’ll be fine
I swear to God, this’ll be my one last time!

:musical_score: This is stuck in my head atm :joy:

I’ll be sure to check out other song/band/singer recommendations, BTW i :heart: this thread <3

4 Likes

thank you, now it is stuck in my head as well :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen Nightwish live a couple of times, once with Tarja before she left. Her voice is amazing.

3 Likes

Massive apologies for not replying sooner but oml an MCR thread needs to be a thing again why not throw in some BVB while we’re at it! :wink:

1 Like

Adore Billy Talent - Cure for the Enemy :ok_hand: -

1 Like

may or may not have just ordered this

1 Like