๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐ต๐‘œ๐“Ž๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’ซ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’

Many people may have heard now, but we have found out that a beloved actor, Cameron Boyce, passed away in his sleep.

This is a chat full of love towards him - keep his memory alive.

๐“ฆ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“’๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“‘๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ฎ

EDIT:

Tiny rant

Iโ€™m so frikin done with this shit. first a 12 year old girl dies from a cardiac arrest now my favourite disney actor has died. what the hell is wrong with this world :sob::sob:

40 Likes

My heart goes out to him and his family. R.I.P you will be missed. :black_heart:

5 Likes

No way. I never would have thought heโ€™d pass away so young. That is so terrible. My condolences to him and his family. :heart:

Rest in peace.

3 Likes

My heart goes out fully to him. He was an amazing guy.
R.I.P

5 Likes

Me and my friends just found out tonight, so sad. Rets in piece bunked desendants and jessi

2 Likes

I honestly couldnโ€™t believe it when I first saw it here. I searched him up, and apparently, it was a seizure in his sleep from an โ€œongoing medical conditionโ€. Iโ€™m going to assume his passing was painless and peaceful which Iโ€™m glad for at least. There would be nothing worse than to die in pain.

5 Likes

I literally just found out right now.
I am heartbroken. He was only 20!!

5 Likes

Me too. Itโ€™s still so shocking. I could never imagine how his parents feel right now.

4 Likes

I know, it must be so hard for them. Wasnโ€™t there something doctors could do>

3 Likes

Probably nothing could have stopped it. It happened while he was sleeping. Imagine someone trying to wake him up in the morning but he just wouldnโ€™t open his eyes. Its honestly my biggest fear and its so sad that it happened to such a sweetheart like Cameron.

7 Likes

I know right. He was so kind and just someone lighting up the sky. Itโ€™s a tragedy for me that he died.

4 Likes

oH MY GOD! HE DIED?!

He was my childhood Disney channel star!!! Iโ€™m so upset :disappointed:

I hope he rests in peace, he will be forever missed :pleading_face:

3 Likes

May he rest in peace, he brought so much happiness in the world :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Iโ€˜m sure he will find his peace, wherever he is

3 Likes

im so sad :sob:

rest in peace! :broken_heart:

1 Like

What!!! Iโ€™m literally crying right now I didnโ€™t even know!

He was so young too and Jessie and Bunkโ€™d were my actual childhood :sob:

Best regards to his parents and family :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

passed away from a seizure in his sleep last night :sob:

1 Like

honestly i was completely shocked at first.

heโ€™ll be missed. :pensive: he was a great person.

long live cameron <3

i canโ€™t imagine how his family is feeling. hope theyโ€™ll be a little better someday. i have no idea how hard itโ€™d be to recover from that. :black_heart:

1 Like

I was in complete shock :sob:
He was a gr8 actor

2 Likes

I legit cried for a good ten minutes over his death byeโ€”

2 Likes

To Cameron:
Omg! I cannot shake the feeling right now that such an amazing actor and kid is now gone! Iโ€™ve watched him ever since I saw him on Jessie! He was the cutest little thing. Then moving on to seeing him in Grown Ups 1 and 2, now that heโ€™s in all three Descendants movies. Sadly, he wonโ€™t get to see the final outcome of the movie. :sob: Iโ€™ve grown up with him since the begining. Iโ€™m really shocked and deeply saddend by these turn of events. But I know one thing, his memory will live on! Rest in Peace Cameron! :kissing_heart::innocent::pray:t4:

To Carlos:
You have made all of us fall deeply in love with you since you, Mal, Evie, and Jay left the Isle and moved on to Auradon. From adopting Dude, to playing Tourney, we will never forget all the laughs and memories you left all of us! Now, you face the biggest threat Auradon have ever challenged yet! We just donโ€™t know but we will on August 2nd! Youโ€™ve been the light of our lives since day one and we will never forget the awesome dance moves and that wicked voice of yours! Goodbye to our little De Vil! Itโ€™s good to be bad! Long Live Evil!
:dog::smiling_imp::snake::crown:

5 Likes