1838 || 𝓒𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓾𝓹𝓼

I have one question, is there a no-go for the faceclaims? because I don’t really know what to search up for haha

You can search up:

β€œVictorian Faceclaims.”

And, you have to have a faceclaim, or you can pm me when you have one.

Or you can have drawings.

1 Like

How about some sons to the lords?

1 Like

Yeah, you can do that.

Everyone who has a lady (Lord’s wife.) you must tell me what lord you’d like, we will start the lord wife thing when I finish faceclaims and we do relationships.

@CreativelyCam , @Secreterz , @rickyy , @classycherries , @veganwater , @AnimeOtome , @BlueInferno , @Tzeline.

2 Likes

I quit this rp sorry

1 Like

Okay, thanks for letting me know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everyone’s characters in 1838 who are apart of the LGBTQ+ … if you have LGBTQ relationships in this RP, remember that Victorian days… they didn’t like it, and I think it was illegal.

So, make your relationships private, in 1838.

By the way, for the people who think I’m offensive, I am apart of LGBTQ and I’m making a historical fiction story, LGBTQ wasn’t allowed then, so, I would hide the relationships in the RP’s story.

@CreativelyCam , @Secreterz , @rickyy , @classycherries , @veganwater , @AnimeOtome , @BlueInferno , @Tzeline.

1 Like

Okay I signed up two characters earlier before the reminder, but then I saw this and I’m like… alright I’m done with the maid :joy::joy:

1 Like

Ooh, could I reserve a Lady & Maid and Lord?

2 Likes

Yes, you may. :blush:

1 Like

@Coolepisodes I’ve submitted my Lady

1 Like

I didn’t get to finish my maid’s personality since it’s night so tommorow could i fix it up

1 Like

I’m finished with the Faceclaims :slight_smile:

KID SIGNUPS COMING UP!

@iconic_queen , @Tzeline , @CreativelyCam , @Secreterz , @rickyy , @classycherries , @veganwater , @AnimeOtome , @BlueInferno.

6 Likes

Is it alright @Tzeline If my character (Hannah Simpson) Is the wife to your Lord (Zachariah)

And yes, Shes a lady.

2 Likes

I will reserve a maid and a lord!

1 Like

Yes, it’s alright., if @Tzeline says so.

1 Like

If your character doesn’t have a house in the FC. Pick one for the resverations, or I’ll just add a house for your character.

ALSO:

Different type of missions are based off what you put for the

β€œcan your character ride a horse?”
1-10 questions, so yeah,

How do I know who my Lady is married to?

1 Like

I’ll be making a sheet of relationships, as soon as people tell me who is married to who.

1 Like