~~~~ ꂦꈤ꒒ꀤꈤꍟ ꍏꋪ꓄ ꉓ꒒ꍏꌗꌗ 🎨 ~~~~ 《closed》

Ive made an online Art class with google classroom!

What this classroom offers
  • Drawn Assignments
  • Material
  • Quizzes on Material
Code

Code: i9jrqr

More info on Assignments!

The assignments will be something you have to draw. I will give you instructions on what you need to include in it and what the topic should be. Sometimes the topic will be vauge and sometimes it will be clear!

You will usually have 1+ Days to complete

More info on Quizzes

Read about material first!!

The quizzes will always be on material and only on the material. They are usually multiple choice questions or short answers.

You will usually have about a day to complete them.

More info on Material

Material will be articles, videos, or my own research.

You don’t have a due date to read or watch them but you will have to read or watch them to complete the quizzes

Don't Stress!

Don’t feel stressed about how your art looks. This class (to be honest) is really just to get you back into your art groove maybe into art for the first time! Don’t feel stressed. That is the last thing I want for you!

What to do for a late assignment!

If you need more time for any assignments or any material, pm me why you couldn’t do it before and I might give you another day!

Will I Participate in This?

With assignments that I really like, I will create something and share it with everyone in the class!

Rewards For Students

Honestly, I want there to be rewards for “straight A students” and stuff like that but I can’t think of anything! Pm me with your ideas

How long is this class?

How ever long you want it to be. Anytime you don’t want to participate in the class anymore, just pm me! and DO NOT FEEL BAD!

I don’t know how long I’ll keep this class going though!

How are they being graded?

I will put what the assignment is graded on in the instructions therefor, I will be grading your assignments. So don’t worry about other people seeing it!

———————-

Rule

IF you have 2 missing assignments and you haven’t let me know why they are missing, I will remove you from the class. I don’t want to waste my time giving you more and more extensions.

—————-

Original classroom idea by @AnimeOtome

This is to increase your knowledge on Art and get you doing art more often.

And I also hope it will improve your arts skills!

Join the class and tell me once you’ve joined down below!

Tag people you think would be interested!

15 Likes

Where can I join? I would like to join.

1 Like
1 Like

I joined!!

1 Like

Ok thanks!

1 Like

Yay!

1 Like

I don’t see anything.

1 Like

You need to press the plus sign and push join classroom. Then type in the code you see in the original pst

Ok

1 Like

It doesn’t show up

1 Like

Will join!

1 Like

I’ll join!

1 Like

Are you Mya?

1 Like

I joined and I’m mya lmao

Ok!

1 Like

I’m not good with assignments teach I’m better at tests :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Done!

1 Like

Your all good!

1 Like

If you really aren’t happy with what you come up with. You don’t have to send it to me, although I won’t judge.

But I won’t show any one

But please try it!

You might surprise your self?

2 Likes

@phlegmatic @cece_hunter

1 Like