✰ 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐒𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐬 & π‚π‘πšπ₯π₯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 ✰

Hello! I’m Melaniey or β€˜Mel’ for short. Now I’ve seen a lot of artist here on the community struggle with art ideas and etc, so I’m here to help you out!

Each Section will have different rules (Prompts or challenges)
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Prompts:

Each day a different set of ideas are set and you make an edit using them! This will include a noun, colour, and emotion.

Example:
Bird, Yellow, and happy

If you would like to participate in this, please read the rules:

• You do not have to partake in every prompt I make! I would prefer that you pick a prompt you like and skip around! You can always do any prompt whenever you like!
  • Do not steal others work! This will result in reporting you and your messages.
  • This is not a place to request. If you aren’t an artist and would like a cover/any art for your story DO NOT REQUEST HERE! This is a thread mainly directed towards artists who have barely any inspiration/ideas! If you would like please find an art shop. :heart:

Challenges:

Each week is a different artist challenge for you!

Example:
Make an edit using your dominant hand.

If you would like to participate in this, please read the rules:

• You do not have to partake in every challenge I make! If you would like to skip around the challenges, be my guest! Do whatever sparks your interest!
  • Do not steal anyone’s work. If the artist or myself see you are using someone’s work and claiming it as your own, you will be blocked and your messages will be reported!
  • If you are doing a challenge I recommend making it within the week it’s at. This will help me keep track of everyone who participated and who seems interested in certain things! (Keep in mind you can still always skip around each challenges! No pressure!)

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Overall Rules:

• No stealing other peoples work!
  • No requesting!
  • Stay on topic!
  • Be nice.
  • Keep drama out.
  • You can make an edit in any style you like!

Each week/day I will update it with a reply to this post!
Have Fun!

Love, Mel ఌ

Tags:

Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged!
@SkyM @ArtisticWaffle @Jany @Cocoa_bean23 @xetic @Awae @TheParisLover @LiyahxWrites @Brayden @Blue01.episode @Chel_C @PerplexedJam @Rainy_epyy @Turtle_Cat @Cami_epy @AMagic @Frey @eilyk @Mystery.Author @MysteryMaker @TL_DR @Problematic_Patrick @UnicornPlayz.Episode @Episode.Christi @Unknown_18 @Epi_Info

22 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I’d love to participate! When does the first challenge start?

2 Likes

You’re welcome! The challenge will start tomorrow! And prompts will be made in about 30 minutes!

2 Likes

Great, sounds fun! Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll join! :upside_down_face: Thanks for the tag. :upside_down_face: :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag! I’ll totally join!

2 Likes

Totally joining!!!

1 Like

I would like two join please

1 Like

So don’t start till tomorrow?

1 Like

Challenges will start tomorrow and prompts will start soon

1 Like

Thanks for the tag. This seems fun so I’ll join.

1 Like

I’ll join! :blush:

1 Like

I’m usually busy with school, but I’ll definitely participate whenever I can!

1 Like

Hello! Thank you everyone who is joining!

Today’s prompt is:

Camera, Orange, Sadness

Have fun with it!

9 Likes

Cool! How long do we have to complete it?

2 Likes

You can do it whenever you want. Like I wrote above, just skip around and have fun! This thread is mainly for inspiration/ideas for artists!

4 Likes

Oh okay thanks! It’s good inspiration :blush:

2 Likes

So pick one of those?

1 Like

The drawing should have at least one of those points

1 Like

Thanks for taking luv :heart_eyes: right now I am having exams but once they get over I am definitely going to participate!

1 Like