π“‰π’½π‘’π’Άπ“‡π“‰π“ˆπ“Žπ“…π‘’π“‡π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒβ€˜πšœ α—©α–‡δΈ… ᔕᕼᗝᑭ

I’ll work on your cover right away!

Okay so I just created your character but now I just gotta wait for your background to get approved but if you want your cover faster I could use a different background but it’s up to you.

I don’t mind waiting. :slight_smile: Thank you so much for offering to do this! :heart:

1 Like

Ok :slight_smile: and no problem! :grin:

Hey :wave: I just checked the animations for a guitar on Episode for your cover and there’s no animations for a character sitting down and playing guitar at the same time so is it okay if your character is standing up and playing guitar at the same time? :thinking:

And btw, your background got approved for your cover :slight_smile:

And also, I started working on your cover just now and I’m almost done with it but in order to finish it I need to know two things. 1) What’s the story name and 2) What’s the author name?

Thanks!

I feel really bad having to say this but, I decided to discontinue my story. I am so so so sorry for having you go through all this work for nothing. :frowning: I was wondering if you can do a different cover for another one of my stories? Again, I’m so so sorry and I feel so bad to have to do this to you. :pensive:

1 Like

It’s okay! No need to apologize! I understand :slight_smile:

And sure, I’ll do another cover for one of your stories if you want me to. Just give me character details, story titles, description, etc please and then I’ll do it :slight_smile:

Will you be able to make a small cover and a large cover? If not, it’s totally okay. :grin:
Thank you so much! Here are the details:

Character Details

MC:
Skintone: Neutral 03
Brow: Arched Thick Styled - Deep Brown
Hair: Long Down Wavy Princess Braid - Brown Black
Eyes: Round Medium - Blue Green
Face: Round Soft
Nose: Grecian Soft
Lips: Small Heart - Pink Peach Medium Matte
THE MC HAS FRECKLES

Love Interest
Skintone: Neutral 02
Brow: Male Generic - Chestnut Brown
Hair: Messy Undercut - Chestnut Brown
Eyes: Deepest Downturned - Hazel
Face: Square Jaw
Nose: Grecian Narrow
Lips: Medium Straight Natural - Fair Neutral Matte

Story Title

The Color

Description

The MC lives in a world where color is everything. On her eighteenth birthday, she finds out what color she will see for the rest of her life. Whatever color she sees is also the color her soulmate sees.
The color the MC sees is blue. The color you get also defines your personality. Blue symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven. Therefore, the MC’s personality is kind, loyal, confident, and heavenly. Her love interest also sees blue, which means he has the same personality as the MC. :relaxed:

Details about the cover

I was thinking that for the covers, one of them could have the MC standing and a blue filter over her so it looks like she is blue in a way? The other cover is the same thing, except it is the love interest.

Here is what I mean:

And they have a filter that is blue over them.

Poses

If you need anything else please let me know! :slight_smile:

Also for both of your characters, what are the outfit names for both of your characters?

And do you have a background that I can use for the cover?

They are just outfits I created, I’ll send you the names of each clothing item.:

For the background:

d8e743b04fc7ee5592d28e45e7f201f8

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: I’ll get to work right away on your cover! :grin:

Thank you so much! I appreciate you a lot. :heart:

1 Like

Np! :grin:

Also, feel free to take as much time as you need. I’m in no hurry. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok :slight_smile:

Also, on your girl character, how do I add freckles to your character?

Can you draw the cover? If not its okay.

1 Like