π’π­πšπ² 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 ❀️

hi! I hope everyone is doing great, I just wanted to tell you guys to stay safe :pleading_face:

13 Likes

Same to you!! :heart: This really got out of hand :disappointed:

6 Likes

Yeah it really has. But being at home bored has really reconnected me with episode. I used to do episode art last year and then I got busy and lost β€˜creativeness’. Now with the coronavirus going around the world and myself and millions of others in isolation, I’ve started episode art again. So i guess there are positives and negatives to this crisis.

6 Likes

Stay safe everyone!!! :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you! Same goes to you (and everyone else of course). I think I’m pretty safe. I don’t actually know anyone who has the virus so that’s good.

4 Likes

It has hasn’t it.

3 Likes

I’m doing okay. My grandpa was affected by the virus and my family is in isolation so we’re tryna cope. I hope everyone is doing okay as well. Stay safe :heart:

5 Likes

Aw thank you! Hope you are safe too!!
Well it’s scary :sweat_smile: but i just hope they will find a vaccine for the virus :woozy_face: 500 thousand people are already infected with the virus :eyes: i don’t want to imagen what happens in the next 4 months…
Hope you all are healthy and safe :pleading_face::purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

yeah same, here in spain there’s more thank 3,500 deaths and they turned an ice rink into a morgue :((

2 Likes

thats so terrible :worried: :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Well I am late but I just want to say this:

Stay save everybody!!:hugs::two_hearts:

And @clanswrites thanks!!:grin:

2 Likes

Stay safe & healthy, guys :heart:

3 Likes

Happy bday :pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

Thank you sm! :sneezing_face::heart::heart:

1 Like

Stay safe everyone :heart: :heart: If you’re finding it hard to focus at home (writing Episode, taking online school), this article can help! It’s about how to stay productive at home:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.