๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฝ/๐“๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป/๐““๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ! [๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ/๐““๐“ป๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช]

๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ! ๐“˜โ€™๐“ถ ๐”€๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ/๐““๐“ป๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช (๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚). ๐“˜ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“น ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป!
๐“”๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ทโ€™๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“˜ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ทโ€™๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐”‚๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“”๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“ณ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ, ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“น ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ. ๐“˜ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ทโ€™๐“ฝ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ (๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ), ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐“˜ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐”€๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ผ.
๐“ฆ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ, ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ ๐“น๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ผ, ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ธ๐“ท.
๐“˜๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ช ๐“น๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฝ, ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต

Heyyy! I may be able to help, not sure if I would be available on a daily basis, but I can try my best. English IS my first language, so I can definitely help you with that and check it over. I can give you some ideas, but of course I would want to hear yours as well. Let me know what you were thinking and if it doesnโ€™t work out, no worries!

Hi! Iโ€™m not asking you to be 24/7 online, the only thing I want from my partner is being a partner, I had like 5 people before you, who lasted a day or not even an hour, I just want a person who is going to work with me cause I also have plans on writing another story but later (like I said Iโ€™m not asking to be 24/7 online and not everyday cause everyone has life and I know it)

Yes of course, I completely understand! I am currently working on a story, but Itโ€™s not my 1st priority. I can work with you if you want and I will try to be consistent the best I can :smile: If you have any ideas for the story we can talk in a different thread, up to you!

sorry for responding late lol

hey!!! id love to help :slight_smile:

Are you still looking for someone?