Messy Art Shop {ACCEPTING EDITS ONLY}

yes i want the male to be holding cigarette in his hand with the other hand in his pocket . about the girl even i don’t know the gun are allowed in covers but since she is an assian so it’s obvious she carries gun . so you can show her turn with the gun raised upward. if gun aren’t allowed in the cover then you can show generade . also please add a earpiece with microphone . i forgot to add that

outfit deeds

for the girl :
black biker jacket
black dressy crop top
leather leggings ( black)
studded shoes

the male:
Black tight pants
Vneck t-shirt (black)
bomber jacket
dress socks and shoes black

Let me know if you have any doubts ! also by when will i get my cover ? just asking :smile:

1 Like

Hahhahhaha the reason i asked was because ima start it after this art piece :sparkles:

1 Like

oh ok lol :joy:

@haylee.syre ur request is completed i hope i got what u wanted right¿ :sweat_smile:

@haylee.syre did u not receive dis??

4 Likes

:clap::clap::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:joy::joy:thanksss sksk :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

yes i did it’s really beautiful… thank you so much ! i just need a small change . the author name should be below the story name . plus ur watermark on above of the characters . i can’t fit these two things while uploading the cover . that’s all . ( on the first cover )

Tysmm !:slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

My bby bro just deleted the app and every mf thing is gone!!! Im rlly srry im so fricking madd im soo soo soo sorry

2 Likes

awww ! it’s okk . kids are like that even i’ve the experience too lol :joy: :joy:

1 Like

@Jess2112 can i request for an art secne ( not really an art scene but like just a splash but looks more like an art secne ) from you ? Unfortunately I need to use it as splash . :sweat_smile::smile:

1 Like

Of course! But I can’t do custom poses (only episode) because I haven’t tried before and it’ll probably look terrible… But if that is what you are looking for then I’m sure someone else could take it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Our shop is completely open and accepting FIVE drawn requests this time!! This is a one-off because we have some more time to accept more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Rosalinda.Episode
@Cocoa_bean23
@LauraEpisode2
@LuizaTheButterfly
@samia5113
@Kristina.Cer
@andee.epsd
@Theebee2004
@shadow.stories
@viarose

Please make sure that you are not threadhopping and have read the rules

5 Likes

I would LOVE to request a drawn scene of my friends Love Interest! :eyes::smirk:

jelly

What are you requesting?

Art Scene!

Length of character? (Full body, knees up, hips up, shoulders up, neck up)

Hips Up!

Ink or LL?

LL!

Number of characters (max of two):

ONE

Character details:

Amazing Sight!

Character pose:

POSE

And instead of that facial expression, maybe like a flirtatious smirk :smirk: along with the hands in his pockets.

Character outfit:

OUTFIT

image image image

Theme: Flirtatious type theme. Dark.
Other: Nope!
Background:

Do you want the background blurred? Nope!
Do you have a pose reference? Yes! It’s above!

Thank you! And if you have any questions please let me know!

1 Like

Thank you for requesting, it has been accepted!!

1 Like

Hehe thank you so much!! I almost forgot to add the password but it’s been added! Thank you again Jess! :blob_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh lol no worries! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What are you requesting? Drawn outro
Length of character? (Full body, knees up, hips up, shoulders up, neck up) Waist Up
Ink or LL? LL
What type of splash is it? Outro
Number of characters (max of two): 2
Character details:

Character details

I can’t get the images to load, give me a lil :joy:

I can’t get her details, but it’s the same as Summer in our DM’s :joy:

Character pose: could they be hugging? With her with her back to the screen, but her head over her shoulder so she is looking at the camera? And he can be looking at her
Character outfit: The ones in the cards I am trying to send will do :two_hearts:
Theme: it should be a little sad? :eyes:
Other: can the text say: “This story will be continued”
Font preference, look at the website above Honestly up to you!
Background: It can just be a block colour if you want, or transparent
Do you have a pose reference? Like I mentioned before, if you need a picture I’ll try find one :heart::heart:

jelly

1 Like

Thanks for requesting hun!

2 Likes

No problem! I’ll try get the character details to post, and thank you :pleading_face::pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

No problem :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes