{CLOSED} Messy Art Shop

Hello! I would like to request a art scene! @Jess2112 @melaniesmall

What are you requesting?

A Art Scene

Password: Jelly!

Length of character? (Full body, knees up, hips up, shoulders up, neck up)

Knees Up!

Ink or LL?

Limelight!
Number of characters (max of two):

Two Characters!

Character Details:

Details:

Quinn/ Female MC

Body Type: Female Generic Body
Body Color: Neutral 02
Eyebrow Shape: Arched Thin
Eyebrow Color: Black Dark
Hair Style: Long Down Wavy Princess Braid
Hair Color: Ash Blonde
Eye Shape: Round Medium
Eye Color: Brown Pale
Face Shape: Heart Soft
Nose Shape: Round Button Upturned
Lip Shape: Full Heart Pouty
Lip Color: Pink Beige Matte

Special Details:

Tattoo Style: Birds In Flight Tattoo

William / Male LI

Body Type: Male Athletic Body
Body Color: Rose 02
Eyebrow Shape: Straight Medium
Eyebrow Color: Brown Black
Hair Style: Medium Side Curls
Hair Color: Black Jet
Eye Shape: Deepest Downturned
Eye Color: Brown Black
Face Shape: Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved
Nose Shape: Straight Pointed
Lip Shape: Medium Straight Natural
Lip Color: Fair Rose Matte

Special Details:

Tattoo Style: Tribal Sleeve Tattoo

Piercing Style: Eyebrow Piercing Horizontal Barbell Silver

Pose:

Full credit to the creator of this image!!

Outfits:

Theme: Romantic!

Background: The male’s arm is leaning against a brick wall! But I would also like it to be as an overlay!

Do you want the background blurred?

No, thank you!

Thank you! And if you have any questions about the request please let me know! :white_heart:

1 Like

Hiya! You seem to have forgotten a little something :speak_no_evil:

password?

1 Like

Yes! Of course:

Jelly! I fixed the request so everything should be good now! :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you! I’m going to check if Mel can do the pose, if she can then it’ll be added to the waiting list :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Okay! Thank you! I can change anything if it’s too hard! @Jess2112

1 Like

Alright! Thanks!

1 Like

The shop is now closed! You may ask to be tagged for when we open again but any requests will be immediately rejected. If you have previously asked to be tagged but didn’t request in time then you will be on the list unless you don’t want to request any more

3 Likes

Ok…I’ll change the pose if she thinks its difficult :smile:

1 Like

Okay, thanks!

1 Like

You guys are sooo talented! :pleading_face:
And then there’s me :clown_face:

1 Like

Awww tysm! I’m sure your work is amazing!

1 Like

I know you’re catching up right now, but I just wanted to get my request in :slight_smile:

ART SCENES:
What are you requesting?: Two art scenes (edited with the same pose)
Length of character? (Full body, knees up, hips up, shoulders up, neck up): Full body (waist up)
Ink or LL?: Limelight
Number of characters (max of two): = One (elder male)
Character details: White/white platinum beard + hair, a gold crown, violet eyes…
Character pose: Side profile but turned a little towards the screen so you can see both of his eyes.
Character outfit: Medieval/fantasy, gold & black & white, kingly outfit (< XD?). I’m not sure how to describe it, but the reference image below is my ideal.
Theme: Fantasy/medieval
Other: For the second art scene, I’d like it if you could edit/add my character morphing into a dragon. He doesn’t have to actually morph into a dragon, but rather his eyes can turn into a fiery red and have the fading image of a dragon in his same position/added to the background. If this is confusing at all or if you need clearer details, I’m sowy, and let me know!
Background: Black/dark grey with some smoke
Do you want the background blurred? Slightly
Do you have a pose reference? (Overall, this is what I envision my character to look like and pose like but can his whole body be turned a little towards the screen so you can see both of his eyes.)
FIRST ART SCENE REFERENCE:

And for the second art scene with the dragon, here’s an idea of what I mean by the whole morphing into dragons (but only one dragon haha):
SECOND ART SCENE REFERENCE:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

1 Like

Of course!! Lol I would normally decline it but because we had talked before, you’ll be first on the waiting list as soon as we open again :wink:

1 Like

ah thank you thank you! I literally just read that SHOP CLOSED update…sowy :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lmao no worries!! Sorry that I forgot to tag you :sweat:

1 Like

all good :3 :heart:

1 Like

@Theebee2004

Hi! Your outline has been finished! If there is anything you would like changed then please tell us, we also weren’t sure if you wanted it to be a close up like the example which is why there are two :blush:

2 Likes

The example with the shoulders In view is perfect thank you so much! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Okay, no problem!

2 Likes

Hey! I don’t think I need the art scene anymore! And I don’t want to waste your time and effort! So I must cancel the request! Thank you guys anyway! @melaniesmall @Jess2112 :relaxed:

2 Likes