Locked Thread πŸ”’

β’½β’Ίβ“Ž α—©α–‡TIα”•T α—©α‘Žα—ͺ α—΄α—ͺITOα–‡α”•! 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘒 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱 𝘡𝘰 𝘫𝘰π˜ͺπ˜―β€¦π˜­π˜°π˜°π˜¬ 𝘯𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳.

I’m creating a art shop, and I don’t want to be the only one in the art shop because I feel that would be overwhelming for me, and so I decided to start a art shop and hope to find a partner.

All you have to do is fill out this form and I’ll see if I can accept you or not, but most likely I will accept you. :two_hearts:

• examples:
  • LL/INK or both:
  • what art you can do: (art scenes, overlays, covers, pfps, backgrounds etc)
  • how many requests you would be happy to take at a time:
  • any other information:

(Thank you to @Theebee2004 for this list and helping me how to find members. :relieved:)

I am originally looking for one person but that number can change depending on how MANY choose to collaborate with me:)

Hopefully someone wants to collaborate with me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I promise I’m not mean or rude. I am actually really friendly once you get to know me! :woozy_face:

Spots: 16/16 FULL!

15 Likes

Hi! I hope you find all the artist you want!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :revolving_hearts:

I would really like to join :blush: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

You’re in! Thank you for being the first:)
@blackmeow20

1 Like

:smile: =)

1 Like

Wow

2 Likes

What if I asked for someone I know to like apply for this? and if she’s into it I’ll recommend her

1 Like

Sure! Go right ahead, theirs spots still available. :two_hearts:

Okay sure will

1 Like

Hey, I would love to join. Btw I’ve changed my username on Instagram hence the watermark on these past edits.

LL/INK or both: Both

• what art you can do: (art scenes, overlays, covers, pfps, backgrounds etc) - I can everything including character cards
  • how many requests you would be happy to take at a time: many 2-3 a week depending on how busy I am.
4 Likes

I would really like to join but, I’m still fairly new to the community and am not exactly sure what everything means could someone explain and I can comeback tomorrow with examples?

1 Like

If you are still looking for artists, I can join. I do character detail cards :grin:
I can do both LL and Ink. I can take like two or three requests at a time. I also run another art shop where I get requests, plus I am doing a math course, and I am working on publishing a story very soon. So yeah I have a lot going, but I would love to join! :joy:
My examples:

1 Like

You’re in! I’ll add you to the chat! @Epsd.amelia

1 Like

You’re in! I’ll add you to the chat as well! :innocent:

1 Like

Okay, yay!! Thanks :smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much❀️

1 Like

Oh okay, for sure! And WELCOME! This is a hiring thread where you get to create art work for other members of the Episode Community for free. So all you have to do if you want to enter and help the community out with your art is just fill out this form that just says the basic things you can do.

Like how many requests you can take meaning how many times can people ask you for something. Does that make sense a little bit? I’m sorry if I’m confusing you! :heart:︎

Here’s her work(the person I would love to recommend)

3 Likes

Okay! That’s great! Does she have a username on the Episode Forums so I can contact her about this? :two_hearts: