๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ป ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“นโœจ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Well itโ€™s our first request mistakes happen

4 Likes

Itโ€™s not a mistake that would happen if u read the rules

5 Likes

Thanks๐Ÿฅฐ

3 Likes

BumpโœŒ๐Ÿผ

3 Likes

bump!

4 Likes
Some random tags๐Ÿ’•

@Randomwriter07 @mateepi @Hilo @xBhavi @PropertyofNae @N_Olivia @UwU.XwX

5 Likes

Bump!

3 Likes

BumpโœŒ๐Ÿผ

3 Likes

bump :heartpulse:

3 Likes

BumpโœŒ๐Ÿผ

3 Likes

Password ; Vampires๐Ÿ˜

Which artist? ; @epi.jess

Character details ;
Auroraโ€™s Details- F Athletic Body Rose 04, Arched Natural Scar (black dark), Long Straight Loose Solid (black dark), Heavy Lid Upturned (green emerald), Square Defined, Pointed Downturned, Full Round Pouty (pink peach medium gloss)

Andreaโ€™s Details- F Generic Body Rose 04, Arched Natural (black dark), Straight Medium (brown black), Heavy Lid Upturned (green emerald), Square Defined, Pointed Downturned, Full Round Pouty (pink peach medium gloss)

Lorenzo;s Details- M Athletic Body Gold 04, Arched Medium (black dark), Messy Undercut (ash blonde), Narrow Almond Deep Sunken (brown pale), Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved, Straight Pointed, Medium Heart (beige gold matte)

Prestonโ€™s Details- M Athletic Body Neutral 03, Straight Medium Scar (black dark), Manbun (black dark), Narrow Almond Deep Smiling (brown dark), Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved, Hooked Grecian, Medium Heart (fair gold matte)

Outfits ;
Auroraโ€™s Outfit- Aiko Crop Top Cotton Neutral Black, Silver Cuff Leggings Spandex Grey Black, Chunky Sneakers Leather Black, Long Devil Horns Red Black, Tribal Chest Tattoo, Scar Eye Left (00-03), Wings Devil Black, Tribal Sleeve Tattoo, Compas Rose Leg Tattoo Ink Multi Color

Andreaโ€™s Outfit- Aiko Crop Top Cotton Neutral Black, Silver Cuff Leggings Spandex Grey Black, Chunky Sneakers Leather Black, Long Devil Horns Red Black, Wings Devil Black, Floral Tattoo Ink Multicolor, Birds In Flight Tattoo,

Lorenzoโ€™s Outfit- Long Devil Horns Black, Hoop Earring Silver Line Metal Red Black, Scar Nose Bridge (08-10), Full Body Tribal Skull Lace Ink Black, Chain Accessories Ripped Jeans Denim Black, Wings Devil Black, Tight Fitting Tank Top Cotton Grey Black, Chunky Sneakers Leather Black

Prestonโ€™s Outfit- Long Devil Horns Black, Hoop Earring Silver Line Metal Gold Silver, Chunky Sneakers Leather Black, Scar Cheek (04-07), Chain Accessories Ripped Jeans Denim Black, Wings Devil Black, Tight Fitting Tank Top Cotton Grey Black, Skull And Stars Chest Tattoo, Dragon Sleeve Tattoo Solid

Title ; Speak Of The Devilโ€™s

Background ;

background for both small and large cover.

IMG_5082
Small cover (only Aurora and Lorenzo and yes I want Auroraโ€™s wings to have the fire also but Lorenzo has black wings instead of that white color the image has)

Large cover (all 4 of them)

When u would like it by (be specific) ; If possible by the 24 or 25 of September

Anything else? ; For the small large cover I would like their eyes to be highlighted just the image. I would like Aurora and Lorenzo to be on the left side and Andrea and Preston to be on the right, Aurora devil eyes are red, Andrea devil eyes are violet, Lorenzo devil eyes are brown light and Preston devil eyes are ice blue.

4 Likes

Iโ€™ll tell her about the request right away

3 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

No worries :wink:

2 Likes

password :

Vampires๐Ÿ˜

Which artist :
@EllyAus234 or @_Mia2

What sort of overlay :
a text overlay

When you would like it back :
by the end of the week but if you need more time I donโ€™t mind

Anything else :
can the text say - Prom Queen and then can I have 3-4 saying chapter 1 and so on till 3-4
Can the font be like Engravers MT from Microsoft docs anything similar to that.

if you can do it thank you :sparkling_heart::star_struck:

3 Likes

Ide be happy to do it for u๐Ÿคฉ
Iโ€™ll probably get it to u later today or tomorrow๐Ÿ–ค

2 Likes

thank you so much when the chapters are published I will credit you

3 Likes

:white_heart:

2 Likes

:heart::sparkles:

2 Likes

Really? Iโ€™d love to talk to her and get to know her!
We should make a topic or a message and we can talk to other people from Australia!

1 Like