πƒπžπšπ« 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐒𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐝𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 ッ

I need to get this off my chest or it will literally eat me alive :joy:.

To all of you artists and editors thank you.

Thank you for devoting your time and energy in doing things that can’t always be easy but you all make it work. It’s amazing how you guys do it :pleading_face:. I’m always left in awe due to y’all’s beautiful art pieces and edits.

I’m happy you guys have a little distraction in this pandemic. I’m also happy you guys love to do what you do. Which is so important!

But at them same time don’t you DARE worry about taking a break. Mental health is so important.

You’re human :slightly_smiling_face:

𝙸 πš”πš—πš˜πš  πšπš‘πš’πšœ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πšœπš‘πš˜πš›πš πš‹πšžπš πš™πš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πš˜πš—πšŽ, πš•πšŽπšβ€™πšœ πšœπš‘πš˜πš  πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšŠπš™πš™πš›πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— 𝚝𝚘 πš˜πšžπš› πšπšŽπš•πš•πš˜πš  πšŠπš›πšπš’πšœπš πšŠπš—πš πšŽπšπš’πšπš˜πš›πšœ.

Also I would love to add that saying thank you to these beautiful kind souls who help us authors have a cover, art scene, drawn splash, custom pose and so on. We should never forget to say thank you and let us be kind and understanding with them. Let us read their rules and use their passwords if they provide it. Let us not rush them :pleading_face:. Let us not be rude to them. Let us not go thread hopping.

Dear artist and editors,

Your work doesn’t go unnoticed by me :yellow_heart:.

You all deserve happiness and peace in your lives.

May your life be nothing but good vibes :raised_hand:t4:.

Some artist and editors - sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged

@PropertyofNae @PhoenixLynn.writes @RileyWrites @Frey @melaniesmall @Randomwriter07 @v.h_episode @noyaan @Theebee2004 @PurpleRadiance @xxOlivia_Meganxx @molly247 @ItsTerra @anon37186038 @fenixxx

There so much more artist and editors :pleading_face:

40 Likes

Bump! This is amazing and yeah, so much thanks to the artists and editors for putting so much work into their art, the angels :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:!

3 Likes

Awww :pleading_face: thanks so much for tagging me. It means a lot, the others tagged are beyond talented :exploding_head:. Lol taking a break: * is currently planning a giveaway for those who have been supportive* :sweat_smile: . May you have good vibes as well hun.
:purple_heart:

4 Likes

Awe, you’re sweet.

People like you who think about others are angels :pleading_face:.

And thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you for this threadπŸ’–

3 Likes

Of course :rose:

3 Likes

Aww, thank you :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(I was I could write some more, but I’m currently at school and classes are starting soon :joy: :sweat_smile: Maybe I’ll add something after school :nerd_face:)

3 Likes

Damn well this is emotional! Tysm :pleading_face::pleading_face::heart:

3 Likes

Ur hella sweet!! Thank you:)))

3 Likes

Omg this means a lot! :eyes::heart:

@Theebee2004 sb running a terra oop :nail_care:

4 Likes

I love the editors and artists in this community :pleading_face: I wish i had the same drive as them, most of their work takes hours to do. Everytime i see anyone’s work on here it gives me a spark of inspiration lol

2 Likes

Bump !!
:hugs: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

omg, I’m still new to all this and I’m no professional like others but thank you so much!! it means alot to me, this made my dayyy :pleading_face::sob:

2 Likes

OMG thaank u sm for this thread giirl it means a lot :pleading_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

Wow! Your words are incredible, thank you so much for saying that & I think I can speak for all artists/editors when I say, all we want is to be appreciated for what we love to do & not having to fear it will be stolen. :sparkles::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Ohmygodness this is truly incredible :sweat_smile:
I–this is truly amazing and thoughtfull, and i am SO thankful to have people like you on the forums :pleading_face:
This post is truly mezmerising, i will bookmark this :pleading_face::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

wow Freys… You know me so well :sob::sob:

2 Likes

yooo happy birthdayyy!! :sunglasses::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I wonder if the same could be said for you? :eyes:

2 Likes

tehe thank you so much!! :dizzy::dizzy::white_heart:

1 Like