π™Ώπš›πšŠπšŒπšπš’πšŒπš’πš—πš π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš› π™²πšŠπš›πšπšœ πŸ˜—

Ah ok :+1:t4:

1 Like

OMG!!! You left me speechless. They both are so beautiful :heart_eyes: I am in love with it :heart:
Thank you very very much I really appreciate your hard work.

2 Likes

Girl, I was so scared that you weren’t going to like them :joy::sob:.

I’m so happy that you love them :slight_smile:. If you ever need more character cards done in the future, let me know.

:blob_turtle:

3 Likes

Do you just want me to finish the one you started? Because if I do another one you’ll have two of them.

Let me know :slight_smile::raised_hand:t4:

1 Like

Girl I just realized I forgot to add the eyes :woman_facepalming:t4: Let me add that in.

1 Like

Even I noticed them now when I used it to send to someone in need of background characters :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

And no need to be scared I appreciate each and every art whether they are good or not an thanks for giving me the chance to ask for more in the future because I am writing stories so I will need them :heart::heart:

1 Like
Character card

Filter character card

Sorry girl :joy: it’s 12 am over here.

But here you go :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh My God it’s 12 am there and you are making the edits for me girl how can I thank you more tell me :heart::heart::heart_eyes: You really surprise me I will surely credit you whenever I use it.
By the way it’s 11:16 am here

2 Likes

character name-melly
character deets-Rose 02
Arched natural scar-black
Long wavy down princess braid-copper red
Female generic-blue
Heart soft
Round button
Full round pouty- red

outfit-anything black like a pants and top-
describe the vibe-coolll?
bg
BG

1 Like

Lol, I actually enjoyed making this. I’m watching Iron Man while I do this :relieved::raised_hand:t4:.

Anyways girl, you can go ahead and send that character card. Have a wonderful night :slight_smile:.

1 Like

I’ll be doing it tomorrow :see_no_evil: it’s late over here. Lord knows my dad will kill me if he finds me awake when he comes back from work :joy:.

1 Like

sure!

1 Like

It’s good that you enjoyed making it and it’s morning here so I will enjoy my day and you enjoy your night :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
PS: It’s Maths lectures going on and I am bored af :rofl:

2 Likes

Ah :joy::raised_hand:t4: my bad.

Ma’am I would’ve been dozing off :relieved:.

Thanks!

1 Like

Details that are missing

Body type:
What type of blue eye color?
What type of red lip?

I've came up with 3 outfits, please pick one.

1 Like

oml sorryyy
female generic
blue
any red color

3rd outfit

1 Like

Don’t worry about it.

But what type of blue?

There is -

Blue deep
Blue Green
Blue Aqua
Ice Blue

:see_no_evil: :joy:

1 Like

daymm im stoopid blue aqua plz

1 Like

Lol, don’t worry about it.

Just to make sure :yay:

Screenshot 2020-11-04 at 3.48.26 PM

Btw, she has her Arched Natural Scar eyebrows.

1 Like