~𝒯𝒾𝓃𝒢'π“ˆ π’ͺπ“Šπ“‰π’»π’Ύπ“‰ π΅π‘œπ“Šπ“‰π’Ύπ“†π“Šπ‘’ (π’ͺ𝓅𝑒𝓃)~🌸 🀍

Thanks hun! I will definitely be using these!

1 Like

Hey, this is probably going to be a rather larger order but I’ve got a few characters I need outfits for.

Password: apples :green_apple:
Style: I don’t really care but could I have a range of different styles. If it’s too much you don’t need to.
Deadline: I don’t really have any deadline could you just make sure it’s not too long. :smile:

I don’t care who creates them as both your outfit examples are amazing! Thank you too whoever does the outfits, and if it’s too much to ask just message me back and I can make the request smaller!

~ :green_heart: Moss :green_heart:

1 Like

I’ll start working on them now!

1 Like

Hey, girlie! Hope you enjoyed the outfits, if you don’t like them or want more, don’t be afraid to ask! :white_heart:

Female Outfits

I added a headband because it looked nice with her hair, if you want it the name’s Double Button Elastic Knitted Headband Wool Grey Ivory

Male Outfits

Btw,@Epi.Raven will send you 2 outfits later on when she can! For now only my outfits are here, I’ll add hers to β€˜Female Outfits’ after she’s finished them🀍

Thank you so much! These outfits are perfect, I’ll definitely be back for more later!

1 Like

No problem!:heart:

2 Female Outfits by Epi.Raven

Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 20.13.25 Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 20.36.16

Hi love! Sorry these took a long time but with school work it is very hard to manage timing. I hope you like these!

Thank you so much! These are beautiful!

1 Like

Bump!

Hello again, I am in need of outfits, so I would like to request again. Will you please accept my request?
Password: apples :green_apple:
Style: Masquerade Ball outfit
Designer: Whoever is available
Any Additional Details: The colour of the outfit should be green for male and pink for female, also I want masks with outfit, 1 outfit for both male and female.
Deadline: 15 November 2020

1 Like

I’ll start making them now!

1 Like

Thanks love :blush:

1 Like

Hey, girlie! Hope you enjoyed the outfits, if you don’t like them or want more, don’t be afraid to ask! :white_heart:

Female Outfits

@Epi.Raven made:

Male Outfits

2 Likes

Thank you very very much they both are beautiful and lovely.

1 Like

Bump!

Hey so I was not able to find Skiny Slacks Cotton Grey Black in the portal so is there any other pant which looks like it?

Maybe search up β€˜Cotton Grey Black’ and it’ll show up :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you I will do that :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know we have a new designer @april_episode!
Her examples are already up if you want to check them out :white_heart:

1 Like