:asexual_flag: ~𝕁𝕠𝕛𝕠'𝕀 𝕑𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯π•šπ•”π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ ℙ𝔽ℙ'𝕀 + π•£π•’π•Ÿπ••π• π•ž π•–π••π•šπ•₯𝕀~ :asexual_flag:

Hmm well a couple things bout me:

I love to volunteer at animal shelters, (super basic but) I love boba, I love to read in little cozy corners of rooms, and I can be extremely clumsy!

Hello @JoannaKRain! It’s me again! :hugs: I also cannot resist myself from requesting from you again because your edit is so ON POINT!

Here are my character details, feel free to choose whatever you think it’s right for the edit! You can even change the clothes and pose!

A bit information about this girl is that she was raised by a poor single dad ever she was young. She is very independent, sarcastic and don’t take sh*t from anyone. She is a police officer who has to go undercover with a rich arrogant guy.

PS: I’m not in a rush for this so I can wait if you ever accept this request… (I would be over the moon hahahhaha) :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:pleading_face: I swear I’ll cryyy-
I’m sure I’ll love editing your character! She’s beautiful :raised_hand::triumph::two_hearts:

1 Like

The one who is crying is me :sob:… You’re super underrated and you have no idea how excited I was when I last received an edit from you… :wink:

1 Like

hush or i’ll start ugly crying :sneezing_face: the last moodboard i received from you was F A B U L O U S :star_struck:

I would request but I don’t have a LL character :rat::clown_face:

BTW THOSE ARE AMAZINGGGGGGGTGGTTTT :heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck:

1 Like

@pqstiche i’ve completed your edit after 100000000000 years :clown_face: i hope you like it :pleading_face::pleading_face::purple_heart:
I edited a few additional stuff along with the cafe owner feel!
for one thing the coffee was replaced with tea :skull:

3 Likes

HSAKDJ THANK YOU SO MUCH :bowing_woman: :bowing_woman:

1 Like

I ALSO EDIT IN INK BUT I’M STILL LEARNING SO IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME YOUR DETAILS THAT WOULD BE GREAT :bowing_woman: :star_struck:

1 Like

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME :chipmunk::person_fencing:

I need to find themmmm brbrbbbbbbb

1 Like

YAYAYAYAY

1 Like

YEH I CANT FIND IT BUT HERES THE DETAILS

skin- light
Brows- seductive arch
Eyes- upturned feline (white)
Hair- straight/ beach wave (fawn)
Nose- soft natural
Lips- full round (any color)
Face- oval

Do what ever you want with itttt

1 Like

THANK YOU

1 Like

YOU ARE WELCOME BOOBOOO

:rat::clown_face:

2 Likes

damn I look classy :relieved::ok_hand: and thank you! :pleading_face::blob_hearts:

1 Like

YESS I’m glad you like it! I loved editing your character :sob::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

@marcosimp i wanted to know if it would be okay if i made you a custom hairstyle? :eyes:

1 Like
character

inspiration

1 Like

thank you! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Ok first off, I’m LOVING the examples so much! And second, thank you for putting the non-binary flag, as in non binary myself!
If you don’t mind I’d like to request an edit!

Character

Pose reference

Something like this but from we waist up

If you can, can you make them bite their lip or stick their tongue out? Whichever is easier for you

You can decide all the rest! Tysm if you accept, if you need anything let me know<33

1 Like