๐‘บ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ด๐‘ช๐’”! :3

give us an insight into your characters personalities and how they look :cat_shocked:
i figured this would help people to get to know their main characters more and introduce them to people :dancer:

boop

My MCs

Soma Nalini/Nalini Soma

Nalini is a south-indian, british citizen who prefers she/they pronouns :cloud:
sheโ€™s usually calm and collected :brain:
needs some love :pleading_face:
extremely organised :framed_picture:
loves to dye hair frequently :rainbow:
and is a plant mom :seedling:

Jung Minsoo/Minsoo Jung

Minsoo is a full-blood korean, british citizen who prefers he/him pronouns :cloud_with_lightning:
heโ€™s an extroverted individual who is often said to a have hilariously terrible evil side :smiling_imp:
isnโ€™t one to randomly put on clothes when in a rush, very fashion forward :shopping:
has a playlist for every day of the week but rarely listens to it :headphones:
aesthete :computer:

Olowe Janus/Janus Olowe

Janus is a afro-greek, british citizen :cloud_with_rain:
Either uses she/her or he/his pronouns based on the reader, is also your LI :heartbeat:
very energetic :llama:
is probably the person who will make your laugh at the wrong time :japanese_ogre:
crazy, poco loco bedroom :crazy_face:
cutie whose crush doesnโ€™t acknowledge them :pleading_face:
has a hard time getting along with people sometimes :blob_sun:

Dufour Remy/Remy Dufour

The โ€œYOUโ€ character
Canon: Remy is a french, british citizen who uses they/them pronouns
iโ€™m still debating on the kind of character they are- it should be something that resembles everyone :cat_typing:

the cameras on you, introduce us to your children :movie_camera:

10 Likes

bump :butterfly:

2 Likes

Is your story published? :star_struck:

2 Likes

NOT YET :skull::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Tag me when it is :blush:

2 Likes

Awe youโ€™re too sweet :sob::sparkling_heart: and it would be my honour :raised_hand::pensive::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush::heart: And I canโ€™t post my character details bcz i dont have a story :pleading_face:

2 Likes

i bet any story you come up in the future will be great :star_struck:

3 Likes

HI!!! Okay meet my children!! I love them dearly so be kind lol

Mx Charlie Torres

Charlie is from my published (and ongoing) story The Florist, and depending on the reader, are a man, a woman (plus, cis, or trans), or non-binary! Charlie is also of Puerto Rican and Spanish descent. Theyโ€™re a diligent worker and greet the world with an open heart. Theyโ€™re extremely intelligent, but definitely have trouble when it comes to tapping into their emotional side.

Miss Wafiya Vasanth

Wafiya is from my unpublished (wonโ€™t be released until the summer) story One Kiss Less. She is a Desi woman and rather reserved. Sheโ€™s a college student who focuses more on her studies than most of her peers. Wafiya is young for a college student, but that hasnโ€™t stopped her from achieving top of her class! Wafiyaโ€™s story will be available in both ink and limelight!

This was fun to do! Thank you for this thread :grin:

3 Likes

theyโ€™re all so beautiful i love them so much :sob::heartbeat:

1 Like

Ooooo this is a super cool thread!

Here are my MCs~ :sparkling_heart:

Isabella - From "Call of Duty"

Sheโ€™s an undercover police agent who is super sassy, sarcastic and independent. :woman_pilot:t3:

She was raised by a single dad since her mother left them when she was very little. :pleading_face:

She hates when people are intruding her business, which is one of the many issues that she has to face when working with Aaronโ€ฆ :joy:

Aaron - From "Call of Duty"

Aaron is also an undercover police agent, who is a real definition of a โ€œrich a**holeโ€. :joy:

He takes everything for granted and thinks money can solve everything. He doesnโ€™t know how to cook, he doesnโ€™t like wearing casual clothes and most importantly, he doesnโ€™t like to be associated with โ€œlower classโ€ individuals. :poop:

However, in this story, he is forced to work with his โ€œrivalโ€ Isabella, who is going to change him for the betterโ€ฆ spoiler alert :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Isabella has to be my bff :sob::heartbeat: Aaron seems like a person i would hate but then come to love as a character :joy::pleading_face:

2 Likes

There are so many but my plan is to finish all these stories this year.

Bianca Valente (on the left): She is honest, direct, and smart. She is working in a modeling agency and wants to help her family while working in another country.

Coral Horthall (in the middle): She is loyal, insecure, and tends to aisle herself. She is studying business and has problems with her ex-girlfriend.

Karina Palmer (on the right): She is sweet, intelligent, and introverted. She is currently studying architecture and she never wanted to have friends because she prioritizes her studies.

Juliana Araya (on the left): She is creative, ambitious, and generous. She has a clothing brand and enjoys working.

Desiree (next to Juliana): She is nurturing and spiritual. She likes to help others to heal and grow (she is not the typical woman who tries to change the toxic bad boy, Desi doesnโ€™t have a problem with boundaries).

Raquel โ€œKelโ€ Salinas (next to Desiree): She is a little impulsive, protective, and family-oriented. She is in a bad situation only to help her family, she would literally die for her loved ones.

Rina Watterson (on the right): She is fragile and emotional with a kind heart. She likes to see the good in everyone but sometimes thatโ€™s not a good thingโ€ฆ

I tried to order them by height but I failed. Bianca is the tallest and Rina is the smaller.

5 Likes

Raquel and Rina are like the combination of me :star_struck: and Karina is someone iโ€™d love to be :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Oh my god yessss! Isabella is such a mood sometimes :sparkling_heart: I would love to be her best friend too!

I have to admit, I have so much fun writing Isabellaโ€™s lines because they are mostly sarcastic remarks to Aaronโ€ฆ :joy:

2 Likes

HAHA i love Isabella :rofl::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Here are mine!

Lorelai

Fallon

3 Likes
mine

This is Raina from my story reveal scorn heir
She just found out she is a princess and now have to take the throne.

2 Likes

Story isnโ€™t out yet but will be after episode 3 is finished Best of Both Worlds :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Audenzia De Luca

Sheโ€™s a mafia heir/boss/assassin who has a dark past but wants to be free from it all
Enjoys partying
Underground fights :eyes:
Loves to express herself through her hair color (natural hair is black dark)
Also doesnโ€™t take shit from men who are rude towards her for being a mafia boss, as women are never in that position

2 Likes

these are my children :love_letter:

Olivia Saltamonte

Kim Junoo

Kaim Bennani

Sean Gibbs

3 Likes