:blob_hearts: ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚 :blob_hearts:

Good Job @juliewrites ! i will try to beat you next time ahah :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh no you won’t :smirk:

1 Like

Can i join

1 Like

Of course! :smile: though you didn’t enter the password, but that’s fine.

Ok

AND THE WINNER OF THE NAME DRAW IS...

:red_light: @Lady_B :red_light:

Alright! You’ve got 24 hours to choose the next theme! Be quick or you’ll miss the chance.
Also, if you’d like to pass that’s completely fine. :slight_smile: I’ll just draw the names again.

1 Like

not me planning out possible outfits

@Lady_B Just a reminder: you have until 2021-04-30T17:02:00Z to provide us with a theme. Please note: if you don’t do this in time, it will go @athenamae, who was the second person drawn from the hat. :slight_smile:

Oh, and…

I know the feeling… :wink:

1 Like

Hi, this looks fun, could I join?
Password: omgtatemcrae

1 Like

Of course, the more the merrier! :smiley:

ʀɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ!

@AllEpisodeDays @juliewrites @JustAPerson @Normal_Is_Boring @Scoobybro @girgitii @PamV18 @Lady_B @athenamae @Celestial_Night @jada_episode_love @artlivex

Looks like @Lady_B hasn’t had the chance to come online so, @athenamae could you please give us a theme for this round! :blush: As soon as you do, you can all start working on your submissions! :smiley: Have fun! :blob_hearts:

athenamae, if, it's not too much effort, please set it out like this

The theme is:

:mic_drop: An amazing theme! :mic_drop:

so the code will look like…
The theme is:
> [b]:mic_drop: [insert theme here] :mic_drop:[/b]
…which you can just copy and paste :blush:

4 Likes

The theme is:

:mic_drop: A winter’s ball :mic_drop:

definitely didn’t get the idea from hamilton :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Hey @zelenasmonkeys!

I wanted to ask if it would be okay to do custom hair on my character? I wouldn’t change the outfit in any way, only the hairstyle :relaxed:

now u wanna do that it’s inspiring me to make an edit even though this is the kid who can’t position a character on a background
ALSO:
Make sure to refresh your memory on the rules!

1 Like

SOME UPDATES

@athenamae Yep, that’s fine, just please don’t do anything excessive! You can also do backgrounds if you’d like! :smile: BTW, love the theme!! Y’all are making me excited, ngl! :hugs:

Yep, I have updated the rules slightly, you no longer need to do outfits all in one colour. Like @AllEpisodeDays said, keep checking the rules to make sure you don’t run into problems and can answer any questions you have. I’ll add the editing rule ASAP. :+1:

1 Like

I had to refrain myself from going too crazy with the editing :sweat_smile:

“I believe we have some power over who we love. It isn’t something that just happens to a person.”

2 Likes

@zelenasmonkeys my love is it ok for me to ask why we can’t do custom poses, ALSO can somebody please tell me how to code so the characters are standing there ifykwim i literally know nothing abt coding

1 Like

You can do @CHARACTER1 stands screen left AND @CHARACTER2 stands screen right to make it easy

1 Like
ᴡᴇʟʟ...

@AllEpisodeDays @juliewrites @JustAPerson @Normal_Is_Boring @Scoobybro @girgitii @PamV18 @Lady_B @athenamae @Celestial_Night @jada_episode_love @artlivex

I didn’t want everyone to do custom poses because a lot of people can’t edit poses, and I myself feel at a slight disadvantage when others do big, grand edits and I can’t. :sweat: But, I do understand it’s very fun to input your skills in a competition, so I’ll make a poll to ask you guys whether you’d like to allow this or not. Just say yes if you can edit custom poses, or no if you can’t! :slight_smile: Love you guys!

Also, there’s a new poll coming soon about… Can’t tell you yet! Sorry! :sweat_smile:

• I can do custom poses. I’d like to be able to do them in my entry!
  • I can’t do custom poses. I won’t be able to do them in my entry!

0 voters

3 Likes

I can do custom poses, but I’m all right with not being able to do them out of fairness for others in the game.

1 Like