๐—”๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ฃ๐˜€๐˜†๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€?

Iโ€™ve been reading quite a lot of Psychological Thriller stories, and Iโ€™m quite literally ADDICTED to them! Some of my favorites are Dead Roses by Beeble Hope, The Game by Amber J. Martin, and Chicanery by J. Miley. Do you guys know any stories that are similar to the ones I mentioned?
I can deal with very Triggering/Sensitive topics but I would like to avoid stories that have a lot of jumpscares in them, I get scared of them easily :sweat_smile:
I really enjoy anything crime-related!! I like to stay on the realistic side, so Iโ€™m not interested in supernaturals and ghosts.
Style doesnโ€™t matter to me and neither does character customization. (I actually prefer if there is no customization :no_mouth:) I just want a very story-driven episode that is thrilling and intense!! :heart:
(I would REALLY prefer if the story was complete, but Iโ€™m also willing to read something that is not!)

7 Likes

Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane 1 and 2 by Marshmallow_O
I love those stories :grin:

2 Likes

Ghost Writer - @EliseC :white_heart:

2 Likes

Iโ€™ll check it out! Thank you!!

Ooo, sounds interesting! Iโ€™ll check it out! :heart:

Even sweeter by TORIAH

Dirty Rotten Cheerleaders by Lily R.

2 Likes

I think that you will enjoy my story :cherry_blossom:
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 12 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :โ€”โ€”โ€”-

Link :

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the recommendations!! Iโ€™ll for sure check them out! :heart:

1 Like

Omg, that is right up my ally! Iโ€™ll for sure check it out, ty!! :heart:

1 Like

Obsession- @Bellee.Writess
Haunted: Her Protecter- @Courtney_Bre
Killer Love- @baechulgi

3 Likes

Thank you so much
I hope that you will enjoy it :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Canโ€™t get out by @/Swetlana and The Call by @/Pendingโ€ฆ

1 Like

DEFINITELY read โ€œSwan - Pursuit of Justiceโ€ and โ€œSwan - Long Lostโ€ by Katyazz. Those messed me up for months lol

2 Likes

I am making a psychological thriller for the upcoming contest :upside_down_face:

R&R: Victim 269

2 Likes

Still looking for more stories!! :heart:

Thank youu!! Iโ€™ll check it out :grin:

1 Like

Hey! I have some recommendations (if youโ€™re still looking for them :joy:) ^^

The Game by Amber J.
The Shadow Behind by Zaloa
Obsession by belleewritess
Clue: Between Us by Lilly R

I know someone else recommended this already, but
even sweeter by Toriah, itโ€™s so good!