outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

girly i don’t even know if these can be classified as cottagecore :sneezing_face:

18 Likes

jordyn’s outfits

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

sorry for the long wait! also loving “The Storm’s Oracle” btw!!

13 Likes

Your outfit designs are so pretty! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Do you take requests atm?

4 Likes

thank you very much :blush: and yes, i can most certainly take request! (although i may be busy thursday - sunday)

4 Likes

Yay! I’d like to request 9 outfits for my MC. She usually wears teal, blue, and green clothes, and she likes scarfs and jeans (jean jacket/jeans, etc.). Thanks in advance!^^

5 Likes

I am in love with the turtleneck and the long skirt with a slit :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

It’s good!! You tried your best! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Ah thank you! :pleading_face::purple_heart: these will definitely be used in the revamp! I’m glad you like it :purple_heart::relaxed:

4 Likes

Hey just discovered this topic and was wondering if you could make me some prince outfits! Thanks for the help❤️

6 Likes

Hi @xyffion I was wondering if you could make me 3 casual outfits each for the parents of my character. They’re in the late 40s and live in Los Angeles to give you a little context :slight_smile:

4 Likes

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

lmk if you want me to change the skirt and dress to pants / jeans, or make more vibrant outfits?

13 Likes

Wow, they’re amazing! Thank you so much :heart: how can I credit you?

3 Likes

all goods! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and you can credit me through either instagram or forums, its xyffion on both, so whatever is easiest for you. :relaxed:

4 Likes

These outfits are AMAZING :heart_eyes:. I will surely use them in my story :relaxed:. And if I want to credit you then I would have to use xyffion, right :thinking:

3 Likes

thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and yes, that would be correct :blush:

4 Likes

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

i ended up making a mixture of fantasy based prince outfits and modern prince outfits, lmk if you need one more than the other or something? :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

13 Likes

hello everyone! i will definitely be busy for these next few days (friday - monday) or so, so if you’re looking to request some outfits, it probably won’t be done until next week, so my apologies in advance.

5 Likes

outfit

9 Likes

outfit

9 Likes