‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬𝐞 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

outfit

7 Likes

Nice!!!

4 Likes

outfit

11 Likes

Outfit name: Gloth Girl :black_heart:

And wait mintue, why does this girl face and hair colour look exactly like the one in profile picture :thinking:

4 Likes

Love this one :blob_turtle:

5 Likes

:joy: that would be correct, she is just a character i created but decided to make my profile pic because she looked cool hahah :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

thank you, thank you <333

4 Likes

Ok

2 Likes

If you need an outfit names, just tell me and I create some for you :wink:

2 Likes

hahaha, will do. i’ve thought about giving the outfits some names but didn’t end up doing so because i’d run out eventually so i might take you up on that offer :relaxed:

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Wow your outfits are so good! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: And characters too. Have you ever thought about opening an artshop? I would request new outfits and characters everyday then. :joy:

4 Likes

thank youu <3 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and yes i have thought about it but i don’t think i will be able to keep up haha (since outfits and characters may all begin to look the same lol, if anything i would possibly join a artshop that’s hiring :woman_shrugging:t2: or something, but might not due to my inactiveness as well, hehe :sweat_smile:) but, thank you once again, i appreciate what you said :grin:

4 Likes

outfit

12 Likes

outfit

her teeth vanished ;v

9 Likes

outfit

generic female

plus female

10 Likes

Outfit name Street Fighter :smiling_imp: :women_wrestling:

This women is not to messed with!

2 Likes

I think you should totally make an outfit drive. These outfits are just perfect and I am sure many episode authors will love to have access to such drive.

4 Likes

hey can u plz tell me which animation is this ? :thinking: :grin:

2 Likes

Hey I know I’m not who you asked… but it’s talk_whatever_annoyed or talk_whatever_apathetic

4 Likes