hehe that would be correct :smile:

3 Likes

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

11 Likes

outfit

the outfit with the swat outfit coulda been a look :,v but its not practical, it’ll just show as the swat outfit thingy ;-; also, if only the arm sleeves (or what i would’ve liked them to look like :sweat_smile:) were a bit longer and went a bit above his elbow, and looked more like armour. plus there isn’t a swat pants for the males like there is for the females ;v

so you will have to use the outfit below this as it is the only that will work.

optional

6 Likes

outfit

9 Likes

outfit

12 Likes

Thank you SO much! These are perfect :pleading_face: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Another thing (I hope i’m not bothering :sweat_smile: :purple_heart:) Would you be able to make any outfits for these two?

Asena:

She’s supposed to be the “right hand man” of Arawn (below) and I’d like more of a badass outfit that consist of red/dark red black and brown. Her personality is a bit bossy and commanding, but she can be empathetic if she needs to.

Arawn is the leader of the group that is set out to hunt Medeia (the female witch) and his attitude is mostly annoyed by everything and everyone, quick temper, and determined. His outfit should probably be black, navy blue (or dark blue, brown and silver.

7 Likes

nuuuu don’t worry about it! ill get right to it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

asena’s outfits

outfit

outfit

alternative

a bit iffy with this one

outfit

outfit

outfit

was also a bit iffy on this one too

outfit

outfit

arawn’s outfits

outfit

outfit

outfit

alternatives
image image

outfit

outfit

sorry it took so long :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

super cute

3 Likes

thank youuu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: <33

2 Likes

Man, youu are really-good

3 Likes

thank you very much :pleading_face: :point_right:t2: :point_left:t2:

4 Likes

Could you make old times chlothes I really need some for my story

4 Likes

ahhh I love you this is amazing :sob::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Amazing how can I credit

2 Likes

oou sure! anything specific? for both female and males, and how many?

3 Likes

glad to hear it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

oou you can credit me through forums or instagram its both xyffion, whatever’s easiest for you :relaxed:

3 Likes

Ok thx

3 Likes