‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬𝐞 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Ah thank you! :pleading_face::purple_heart: these will definitely be used in the revamp! I’m glad you like it :purple_heart::relaxed:

4 Likes

Hey just discovered this topic and was wondering if you could make me some prince outfits! Thanks for the help❤️

6 Likes

Hi @xyffion I was wondering if you could make me 3 casual outfits each for the parents of my character. They’re in the late 40s and live in Los Angeles to give you a little context :slight_smile:

4 Likes

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

lmk if you want me to change the skirt and dress to pants / jeans, or make more vibrant outfits?

13 Likes

Wow, they’re amazing! Thank you so much :heart: how can I credit you?

3 Likes

all goods! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and you can credit me through either instagram or forums, its xyffion on both, so whatever is easiest for you. :relaxed:

4 Likes

These outfits are AMAZING :heart_eyes:. I will surely use them in my story :relaxed:. And if I want to credit you then I would have to use xyffion, right :thinking:

3 Likes

thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and yes, that would be correct :blush:

4 Likes

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

i ended up making a mixture of fantasy based prince outfits and modern prince outfits, lmk if you need one more than the other or something? :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

13 Likes

hello everyone! i will definitely be busy for these next few days (friday - monday) or so, so if you’re looking to request some outfits, it probably won’t be done until next week, so my apologies in advance.

5 Likes

outfit

9 Likes

outfit

9 Likes

outfit

9 Likes

I love these, thanks so much x

2 Likes

all goods :blush:

1 Like

outfit