‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬𝐞 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Thank you!

2 Likes

outfit

the only thing i could see that resembled closest to melanie’s dress / uniform was the lolita dress. we can also replace the heels with sneakers, it was just because none had white socks lol

outfit

when they were playing tennis :v

outfit

ouu, i gotta say we don’t have alot of choices in clothes :sweat_smile: had to improvise. ehh i don’t really like them :sneezing_face:

11 Likes

They look really good and it’s should shame that we don’t have any clothes that are from k12.
The only piece of clothing that Episode which remains me of K12 is the Sweetheart Peasant Top Rayon White, I mean look at the sleeves of this episode clothing! They look like someone out of k12!

3 Likes

Hiii! Your outfits are perfectionn!! :chef: :chef: I was wondering if I could request a couple outfits for 2 of my female characters? I’d love if you could do 4+ for each (or as many as you are inspired to do, no issue!!)

The first girl isn’t really comfortable in her skin and usually likes to cover up, but she occasionally wears skirts, but has to have tights under. I’d say she has a grunge/alt/e-girl style!

The other girl loves the color pink/purple and enjoys wearing heels and more fancy clothing. She is a (French) model and usually prefers wearing shorts/skirts also!

No worries if this is too much!! I have no problem waiting! You’re an angel :pleading_face::pleading_face::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Heyy, can you make more outfits like these you’ve made?? My characters are high school students <3

Fits

5 Likes

I’m absolutely blown away. You got style alright :exploding_head::sparkles:
Bookmarking this yep yep

4 Likes

Please keep creating more melanie martinez k12 outfits? Just pm me if you need pictures of what the clothing looks like, if creating more of these outfits.

3 Likes

Do episode have a grey version of that dress?

2 Likes

Yes! (I’m 99% sure :joy:)

3 Likes

Can you show me a screenshot of it please?

2 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t right now

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

ah yes, i was thinking of using that but no skirts or dresses really seemed to suit (colour wise + the length of the top) nor had they had any puffiness :pensive:

4 Likes

yes, please send them thru! although i can’t promise there will be much to make as there is limited clothing options, so improvising will have to do :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

outfit

is this okay for her comfort zone?

outfit

outfit

sorry there wasn’t a lot of purple outfit choices nor a mixture of colours :sweat_smile:

outfit

outfit

outfit

lmk if these are okay!

12 Likes

yep! i can try to do more of that :grin:

1 Like

hehe thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: <33

3 Likes

These are gorgeous- :sob::revolving_hearts:

You’ve captured their styles perfectly! Thank you so much!!

4 Likes

glad you think so and all goods! :blush:

3 Likes