‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬𝐞 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

i thought clothes were released on friday’s?

and yes will do!

2 Likes

Hmmm, let me check when the last update was out and thank you!

2 Likes

allgds

2 Likes

Ok

2 Likes

ahh, i need me sum more fur coats, corsets, lingerie, crop tops and fishnet stockings :weary:

2 Likes

Are you trying to sound like an Irish person?

2 Likes

aaah. love your pirate outfit

3 Likes

Me too!

3 Likes

lol not you calling me out :joy: It’s just what I do :heart:

2 Likes

Okie dokie

2 Likes

no :joy: just need some more of these clothes on the portal

1 Like

thank youuu :heart::sparkles:

1 Like

Hey I have a challange for you, could you help me figure out how fashion would evolve on this planet considering the fact a bunch of people from ancient greek, rome, mayan civilization and other cultures lived there since the 1st maybe 2nd century AD? Note : There’s 3 countries, one where greeks formed their empire and now it’s filled with mostly people from ancient greek origins, the second one was firstly inhaited by Romans and now is mostly filled with people of the original Roman descendants (or half-roman), and the last country where Mayans and other civilization lived since they all broke from the other 2 countries to form their own … Could you do that or do I have to do that alone?

4 Likes

sorry, i’m quite unsure of what i have to do? :sweat_smile: but what can i do to assist you?

2 Likes

Okay so imagine a clothing style that would evolve from 1:) The Roman Empire fashion 2:) The Ancient Greek Civilization 3:) The Mayan Civilization that either
a:) Doesn’t look like alienc clothes with the stuppid antenna head things just because tehnically they’re aliens
b:) Doesn’t look outdated like putting them in a toga or something because we know after 2000 years they would not still be wearing sheets
c:) Doesn’t look too simmilar to a way a normal person would dress …

Do you think you could come up with something? If no let me know I could try myself

2 Likes

roman empire

outfit

outfit

outfit

ancient greek

outfit

outfit

outfit

mayan civilisation

outfit

outfit

outfit

ehh, here’s my attempts but they look too much for normal people :v

had trouble trying to come up with clothes for males…

sorry if this wasn’t what you were after :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

can you pls tell me what pose she is doing :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

its flirt_squint

3 Likes

oh my asahi 'thank you so much

3 Likes

allgds :grin:

2 Likes