π‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘’π‘π‘–π‘ π‘œπ‘‘π‘–π‘Žπ‘›π‘ , π‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘’π‘π‘–π‘ π‘œπ‘‘π‘–π‘Žπ‘›π‘ , 𝑖 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 π‘›π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’ π˜©π‘’π‘™π‘!

I am looking at the characters I have for my WIP and there are a few things I need help with. I like planning out most of my important characters before jumping into the writing portion and names are very important to me, but I can’t settle on one for my MC and her twin sister.

Here’s one I’ve been contemplating on using: Davina
I like the name Davina, I don’t see it used a lot. I think. I do need a middle name too.

I’m also struggling with a last name, I like being creative and using the names to create a catchy meaning. But it’s alright if you guys can’t do that, I just need some name options.

2 Likes

Davina Lightwood
Davina Shirlington
Davina Gomez
Davina Lewis
Davina Mckenzie
Davina Smith
Davina Olsen
Davina Wright
Davina Walker
Davina Irving

I could try to help you with that!
Just tell me, what are her origins?

1 Like

I don’t really care what the origins are, but her mother is from France. I want something cute that flows with her first name. If you need me to give you more about her character, just let me know.

1 Like

Here are some french last names I found online: :blob_hearts:

Davina Leblanc
Davina Dupont
Davina Laurent
Davina Toussaint
Davina Moulin
Davina Garnier
Davina Blanchet
Davina Monet
Davina Lavigne
Davina Allaire
Davina AndrΓ©
Davina Archambault
Davina Arnaud
Davina Arquette
Davina Aubert
Davina Augustin
Davina Babin
Davina Babineaux
Davina Beaulieu
Davina Bellerose
Davina Blanc
Davina Couture
Davina De La Fontaine
Davina Dior
Davina Vincent
Davina Fontaine
Davina Dubois

I hope I helped, if you would like more let me know. :blob_hearts:

1 Like

What do you mean β€œyou don’t really care”? :sweat_smile: I mean, when we create characters for our own stories, we should see them as real humans (and each one has origions of his own…).

And father? Or would you rather her have her mother’s last name, meaning French one?

2 Likes

I mostly like focusing on the meaning of names and if I like it I may use it.

I already have her father’s name figured out, but he isn’t a part of the story as far as I planned already.

I asked you about the character’s origins, so I’d know more or less what middle name and last name ideas to suggest you

1 Like

Davina Pearce
Davina Jackson
Davina Kade
Davina Villarreal

1 Like

She’s just the average all American girl.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.