๐™‹๐™‡๐™€๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐˜ผ ๐™‚๐™๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™Ž ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™‹ | โจณ

<p>&copy; 2018-2019 Plethora Graphics</p>

54%20AM

Hey, everyone! Belloria/Briar here! Iโ€™m back with another graphics thread, so requests here are almost instant. In my previous thread, all pending requests were rejected, so if you still want your work, then please request here, on this new thread. This graphic shop is called โ€œPlethora Graphics,โ€ so it will be credited as so. If youโ€™re interested to lend a helping hand in graphics, then please PM me.

Plethora Graphics is a graphics shop, where simplicity and elegance is the key for a beautiful cover. Plethora Graphics will serve you your cover in no time, Plethora works for your approval and satisfaction, making impossible to leave this shop, anything that is not happy.

1 | Donโ€™t rush. Give me time to finish your graphic, as my work cannot be rushed, You have only three reminders, and after that, Iโ€™ll give up on it, so you wonโ€™t get anything.

2 | Rejects. I have the right to reject a graphic, either it be too hard, or something that takes more time and energy than the other ones.

3 | Be kind. If youโ€™re rude, your request will be automatically rejected.

4 | Give credit. Please give credit, as I do most of the work. I make the cover, find an inspiration, and try putting it together for you. All you have to do is give credit. Simple.

5 | Donโ€™t steal. Donโ€™t steal the work I produce. If youโ€™re an outsider, wanting to find some art to put it in the examples of your art group, or if youโ€™re stealing the customerโ€™s own request work, then sorry, buddy, you donโ€™t belong here.

6 | No drama. Absolutely no drama in sight. If there is, youโ€™re getting reported. Simple.Fighting here is not allowed, Iโ€™m just trying to help the communtiny.

7 | Graphic hopping. Donโ€™t request in graphics shops before coming to mine. Itโ€™s utterly disrespectful, either for the other artists and me.

8 | Issues and questions. If you have any problems, issues, and questions about Plethora Graphics, please PM me, rather than cluttering the topic.

9 | Advertisement. Donโ€™t advertise your group or personal thread on here. โ€”Pswrd - chocolate (remember this)โ€” If you do, youโ€™re getting reported, go advertise in a place where they ask you to advertise.

10 | Redos. If youโ€™re not happy with the results of your order turned out, then say it. You have only three redos, so donโ€™t let them go to waste.

11 | Requests. You have only three art requests. If theyโ€™re all denied, you get another one for free, but if it gets denied too, then Iโ€™m sorry, bye.

12 | Submitting. No inappropriate content allowed in submitting in the form.

13 | Comments. No hate or jarring comments about anything related or unrelated to this topic.

14 | Inscribe. Please inscribe in the comments down beneath that you submitted the form for me to acknowledge your request

15 | Password. There is a password in the set of rules and requesting rules, and it will be changed accordingly. It is there to make sure you read all my rules. If you do not include both passwords, your request will be rejected and you will be banned from requesting again. This is a fairly new rule so you will not find a lot of customers requesting with the password. (March 25)

1 | Book title. Before you request anything, please add your book title. Even if youโ€™re requesting a banner; just add on the title, trust me, itโ€™s not that hard.

Anyway, putting that little detail aside, even your title has a rule. The maximum amount of words in the title is six. Something like: Uptown Sucker: A Teenagerโ€™s Guide to High School Survival just wonโ€™t fit on the cover, and therefore, it will beโ€ฆ you guessed it! REJECTED.

Something like: The Love and Hate Relationship will work juuuuuuuust fine, so make sure you have a comfortable title length before requesting.

2 | Author name. You must have a name for your book. Take me, for example, my username is Episode.BriarRose, but my name is Belloria Rose, so you have to choose which to put on your graphic.

Now I know I canโ€™t force you to paste your name on the graphic, or maybe youโ€™re uncomfortable, just know; full names look so much more professional than a username. Put any name, even a nickname, a pseudonym, your middle name, just make sure you have a name for your graphic.

Now, putting your username is okay and you will not get rejected by that. Psword is Muffins. But just please, consider the advice and make our lives so much easier.

3 | Subtitle. Now, this is a totally optional addition, by the way, BUT, please, if you do intend on putting a subtitle, no full paragraphs, please. I just want a line, or two short ones, maybe something related to the book, but no full paragraphs, please.

4 | Book blurb/summary. Now, I know yโ€™allโ€™s books are really cool and stuff with cool dialogues and deep meaning and all that, but I donโ€™t want a descriptive summary. Something like: Lila and Markโ€™s world change forever when they crash on a Sunday afternoon.

Thatโ€™s actually a bit too much, but you can say something as such. Like, I donโ€™t need the โ€œSunday afternoonโ€ but thatโ€™ll work too.

On the other hand, I donโ€™t want nothing for the blurb, like something in the lines of Lila and Mark fell in love. What EXACTLY do I gain from this?! Nothing, thatโ€™s what. So, to close this category; put key events in the blurb; not too much, and not too little.

5 | Ideas for the cover. Okay, now this is probably the most important category in the โ€œhow to requestโ€ section.

I told you this before, and Iโ€™m telling you this again; BE SPECIFIC. If youโ€™re not, sorry, then I donโ€™t know what to make, and, I canโ€™t help you. Youโ€™ll get rejected. End of story.

Now, I have some examples for ya: I want a bird looking sideways in a nest on the cover.

Sorry, bro, I canโ€™t help you if you do this. Questions like these are always popping if you do something like the example up: what kind of bird? The color of the bird? Background? Effects? Nest details and colors? Eggs in the nest?

A positive example this time (yay!): I want a couple holding hands on the beach. No preferences of looks; just that I want a bag near the girl.

I know, I know, this wasnโ€™t all that specific, but itโ€™s kinda good. If you donโ€™t want certain preferences on a certain something, THEN SAY IT.

6 | Text fonts. Please describe a font for your graphic! Most of the time, Iโ€™m just going in circles, not knowing which font you would like better. CURSIVE? CLASSIC? TYPEWRITER?

Now, I donโ€™t expect you to name a font, and please donโ€™t. Because I mostly pay for the fonts, so obviously, I donโ€™t have all of them.

Positive example: Cursive and modern font. I would like the โ€œLoveโ€ be in a modern, straight font, and โ€œSerenaโ€ be any gold cursive you have. Now thatโ€™s a good one!

7 | Colors. Colors, colors, colors. Look, if you donโ€™t state specific colors, look, I CANโ€™T HELP YOU. Just tell me the colors you want to put, and no, this doesnโ€™t work: Any pastel color would work fine.

WHICH PASTEL COLOR? WHICH SHADE? WHERE? COLOR WHAT? BACKGROUND COLORS?

Look, if you canโ€™t do it, then simply, your graphic will be rejected.

NEWEST EXAMPLES!!!

2. 02%20PM

3. 09%20PM

4. 10%20PM

Wattpad Covers

04%20PM

more to come soon!

Episode Covers

38%20PM

67b501c6bceca8de211fe086a4d7ff6f870e0c8c_1_281x500

Splashes

24%20PM

Backgrounds

TO =

TO =

81b2f1ded39fd27b837fabdfb6a273b7

This background, however, has two panels (two zones).

If you have any random picture that you wish to make a background but doesnโ€™t fit (too small or too big) then request and Iโ€™ll resize it!

Overlays

17%20PM

Here, I made an overlay of this background:

9548822f4a03199dd531bc67f649b512

And it turned out like this:

Extra Works

The next piece of works are done by the very talented @episode.justine. Sheโ€™s a new addition to Plethora Graphics, so be sure to jot down who you want to make your art.

51%20PM

02%20PM

17%20PM

28%20PM

38%20PM

The next piece of works are done by the very talented @Miss_Moonlight. Sheโ€™s an even newer addition to Plethora Graphics, so be sure to jot down who you want to make your art, so it gets accepted.

33%20PM

18%20PM

54%20PM

38%20PM

Please file a complaint ticket on this link if you have any difficulty.

Fill out this form if you wish to work with Plethora.

• Have no idea what your character to look like?
    Give me details you want on the character (ex: blonde hair and green eyes)
  • Want to write a detailed script but canโ€™t find any complex adjectives, sentences, phrases, and paragraphs?
    Give me details you want on your script (ex: sheโ€™s going out with her best friend for a girl night)
  • Not sure why you received an error in your script?
    Take a screenshot and send me it as Iโ€™ll try in any way possible to help you.
  • Want a special, yet cute name for your character?

As you all guys know, we are collaborating with the awesome wattpad cover shop also named โ€œPlethora Graphics.โ€ (CLICK HERE - Plethora Graphics) Anabelle and I have been meaning to do some enormous event, but as because we are both extremely busy, weโ€™ve settled with something simpler to do, which is a sale. Just used the password โ€œOctโ€ and you will get a custom sale. She will definitely be helping with some of the requests, so youโ€™ll definitely see a lot of her work on this thread. Check out her work below!

Wattpad Plethora

Happy writing,
38%20PM

27 Likes

i submitted :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for requesting at Plethora Graphics. We just have some protocol that you must read before you get your graphic.

If you have any questions, or issues regarding this topic, please donโ€™t hesitate to reach over to me, @Episode.BriarRose or @justinesolano, my friend, to submit any problems.

Plethora Guidlines

This graphic is going to be made by the artist you chose.(https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/u/Episode.BriarRose/summary). If the upcoming policies are broken, you will be reported, and wonโ€™t be allowed to request again anytime soon.

• 1 | Credit. Please give credit to whoever made your art. You are not allowed to either steal, reproduce, or plagiarize this graphic in any way, One of the ways to do so (credit) is to leave a โ€œreaderMessageโ€ that can be typed on your script with the form of:

readerMessage This art is made by @________. All credits go to her.

Or with a narrator bubble saying so, or at the end of the chapter, but the point is; give credit.

• 2 | Redos. You have exactly three redos, so if youโ€™re not happy with the results of your order turned out, then say it. You have only three redos, so donโ€™t let them go to waste.

• 3 | Credit #2. Please do not lie and say that this graphic is yours. Do not give this to anyone. Either in Episode Forums or anywhere out. Do not say that this is anyone elseโ€™s work.

• 4 | Rushing. Give me time to finish your graphic, as my work cannot be rushed, You have only three reminders, and after that, Iโ€™ll give up on it, so you wonโ€™t get anything.

E X T R A - - -

• 5 | Advertise. Please help advertise this thread to help the community. We all want the best for Episode Forums.
Thanks from Plethora

Thank you so much for requesting from Plethora Graphics. We hope you visit regularly. Episode Plethora Graphics is always happy to help. And remember, donโ€™t forget to reach out for either me, or @episode.justine! Plethora wishes you a happy next trip to Episode Plethora Graphics.

From the center of Plethora,

38%20PM

2 Likes

I submitted it and i dont care who makes my art!!

1 Like

Ok, thatโ€™s fine. Just a question - is it okay if it comes in after a day or so? Just Episode Interactive login problems. But, is that okay with you?

Its fine!!!

Hereโ€™s un update of my art. Iโ€™ve been practicing lately lots of new techniques, and this one was one of them. Personally, I think Iโ€™ve improved A LOT with my artistic abilities the past couple of months. Tell me, what do you think?

In some way, this is also a premade โ€” so if you would like to have this with some minor changes, then comment and youโ€™ll get your graphic right away.

5 Likes

New Wattpad Covers Updates!

Iโ€™m honestly proud of all these, so tell me โ€” what do you think?

8 Likes

These are amazing! :heart: Keep up the good work!

1 Like

i WILL be a regualr haha ;D

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

:joy: Haha, thatโ€™s fine! Do you need anything now?

1 Like

I wish, Iโ€™m a bit stuck on a writers block D:

1 Like

Itโ€™s okay. But still, if you want anything as of now, even before you start, thatโ€™s definitely fine with me.

Okay! Saved this post so I wonโ€™t forget!

1 Like

Thanks! :smile:

1 Like

You are welcome!

1 Like

Click here โ€”Banners! ASAP!โ€” to check out my newest collection of banners made by yours truly!

A T T E N T I O N

Iโ€™m free for the next hour, so if anyone wants anything, make sure you request NOW!

Hello! Your art is quite interesting!

I was looking over it and it seems as though many of the backgrounds you did not actually make yourself, would you just mind crediting who ever made it or where you found it please?

Thank you! :grin:

1 Like