π™‹π™‡π™€π™π™ƒπ™Šπ™π˜Ό π™‚π™π˜Όπ™‹π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™Ž π™Žπ™ƒπ™Šπ™‹ | ⨳

Hey! I am here because i would like to request some banners for a new thread I’m going to open!
Here is the information:

Number of Banners: 5

Text on Banners: β€œMs. Know-It-All’s Advice Thread!”, β€œAdvice I give:”, β€œRules”, β€œHope I helped, come back soon!”, and β€œAdvice Forms”

Font: I would like all the fonts to be teal, artsy and cursive except for the first one, I would like the words β€œMs. Know-It-All’s” to look like it was typed on a typewriter and in black.

Background: For all of them, I would like a white and colorful background.

If you need any more info, let me know! Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you for requesting at Plethora Graphics. We just have some protocol that you must read before you get your graphic.

If you have any questions, or issues regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to reach over to me, @Episode.BriarRose to submit any problems.

Plethora Guidlines

This graphic is going to be made by the artist you chose. If the upcoming policies are broken, you will be reported, and won’t be allowed to request again anytime soon.

• 1 | Credit. Please give credit to whoever made your art. You are not allowed to either steal, reproduce, or plagiarize this graphic in any way, One of the ways to do so (credit) is to leave a β€œreaderMessage” that can be typed on your script with the form of:

readerMessage This art is made by @Episode.BriarRose. All credits go to her.

Or with a narrator bubble saying so, or at the end of the chapter, but the point is; give credit.

• 2 | Redos. You have exactly three redos, so if you’re not happy with the results of your order turned out, then say it. You have only three redos, so don’t let them go to waste.

• 3 | Credit #2. Please do not lie and say that this graphic is yours. Do not give this to anyone. Either in Episode Forums or anywhere out. Do not say that this is anyone else’s work.

• 4 | Rushing. Give me time to finish your graphic, as my work cannot be rushed, You have only three reminders, and after that, I’ll give up on it, so you won’t get anything.

E X T R A - - -

• 5 | Advertise. Please help advertise this thread to help the community. We all want the best for Episode Forums.
Thanks from Plethora

Thank you so much for requesting from Plethora Graphics. We hope you visit regularly. Episode Plethora Graphics is always happy to help. And remember, don’t forget to reach out for me! Plethora wishes you a happy next trip to Episode Plethora Graphics.

From the center of Plethora,

38%20PM

1 Like

Thank you for your opinion! It’s really appreciated.

As for your graphics, I cant be online for the next 18 to 20 hours, so your graphics will arrive a little late.

But still, thank you for requesting at Plethora Graphics.

If you have any questions , or issues regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to reach over to me, @Episode.BriarRose to submit any problems.

38%20PM

1 Like

Just finished reading! Of course I’ll credit you! Being an artist myself, I know how annoying it would be if someone else stole my work! :smile: :grin:

1 Like

Ok I am here to request more amazing banners because I missed some thats ok

1 Like

You only have three graphics limit. Except for banners, you only get one batch of banners. You could wait a couple of more days to order more graphics. Thanks!

@epi.alyssaa, I have a couple of versions of your requested graphic, though you can choose what you prefer in order to continue on with the other banners you requested,

Requested Banners

51%20AM

04%20AM

22%20PM

You can also change anything you would like.

1 Like

The first one is perfect. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi I like to request a banner please

Here are the details btw

Background:
It must be purple with a mix of blue

Text:

I like to request multiple banners

1. Welcome to kalani request shop

and yes my real name is kalani

1. Cover examples

2. Splash examples

3. Banners examples

4. Art scene examples

5. profile examples

Text color:

Any kind

Text style:

Cursive

xoxo~Kalani

1 Like

Oh btw,

when will it be ready

I think in about half a day, as I have school and I need to sleep. But don’t worry, yours will come from one of the first requests, as what I have in mind for you is more different than all of the other banners.

But still, thank you for requesting at Plethora Graphics. We just have some protocol that you must read before you get your graphic.

If you have any questions, or issues regarding this topic, please don’t hesitate to reach over to me, @Episode.BriarRose to submit any problems.

Plethora Guidlines

This graphic is going to be made by the artist you chose. If the upcoming policies are broken, you will be reported, and won’t be allowed to request again anytime soon.

• 1 | Credit. Please give credit to whoever made your art. You are not allowed to either steal, reproduce, or plagiarize this graphic in any way, One of the ways to do so (credit) is to leave a β€œreaderMessage” that can be typed on your script with the form of:

Or with a narrator bubble saying so, or at the end of the chapter, but the point is; give credit.

• 2 | Redos. You have exactly three redos, so if you’re not happy with the results of your order turned out, then say it. You have only three redos, so don’t let them go to waste.

• 3 | Credit #2. Please do not lie and say that this graphic is yours. Do not give this to anyone. Either in Episode Forums or anywhere out. Do not say that this is anyone else’s work.

• 4 | Rushing. Give me time to finish your graphic, as my work cannot be rushed, You have only three reminders, and after that, I’ll give up on it, so you won’t get anything.

E X T R A

• 5 | Advertise. Please help advertise this thread to help the community. We all want the best for Episode Forums.
Thanks from Plethora

Thank you so much for requesting from Plethora Graphics. We hope you visit regularly. Episode Plethora Graphics is always happy to help. And remember, don’t forget to reach out for me! Plethora wishes you a happy next trip to Episode Plethora Graphics.

38%20PM

1 Like

Can’t wait!!!

1 Like

Hey! I made a tiny mistake in my form
The touch of Scotland shirt is meant to be olive not black
Sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s perfectly fine since I’m pretty sure in the Google Form I made the deadline for the end of November, so there’s plenty of time! :blush:

1 Like

Here are your banners, @Kendall.woods! Thank you for requesting on Plethora Graphics and thank you for visiting us!

Requested Banners
  1. 28%20AM

1. 41%20PM

1. 47%20PM

1. 50%20PM

1. 10%20PM

1. 00%20PM

Plethora Giudlines

This graphic is made by @Episode.BriarRose. If the upcoming policies are broken, you will be reported, and won’t be allowed to request again anytime soon.

• 1 | Credit. Please give credit to me, who made your art. You are not allowed to either steal, reproduce, or plagiarize this graphic in any way, One of the ways to do so (credit) is to leave a β€œreaderMessage” that can be typed on your script with the form of:

• 3 | Credit #2. Please do not lie and say that this graphic is yours. Do not give this to anyone. Either in Episode Forums or anywhere out. Do not say that this is yours.

E X T R A - - -

• 4 | Advertise. Please help advertise this thread to help the community. We all want the best for Episode Forums.
Thanks from Plethora

Thank you so much for requesting from Plethora Graphics. We hope you visit regularly. Episode Plethora Graphics is always happy to help. And remember, don’t forget to reach out for either me, or @episode.justine! Plethora wishes you a happy next trip to Episode Plethora Graphics.

38%20PM

1 Like

@rvaleria322, I have a couple of versions of your requested graphic, though you can choose what you prefer in order to continue on with the other banners you requested,

Requested Banners

42%20PM

You can also change anything you would like.

1 Like

Can I have a background on it

And can I have all the text cursive

I’m sorry, that would have to change the whole thing. I can only put the background of your choice on it, no more. Sorry.

This looks amazing tysm :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like