π™‹π™‡π™€π™π™ƒπ™Šπ™π˜Ό π™‚π™π˜Όπ™‹π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™Ž π™Žπ™ƒπ™Šπ™‹ | ⨳

Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome, just don’t forget to credit me.

1 Like

I won’t.

1 Like

Do you have an Instagram?

Yep, it’s Episode.BriarRose

1 Like

Oh ok! :+1:

1 Like

No problem! Thank you for responding back!

Hey! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m just asking, how’s my cover doing?? :thinking:

I would love to request a few banners!

1 Like

I want the cover to look like your catfish one but for

it to say missing with a black person’s hand

1 Like

Okay, can you send me the details privately? There are some things that need to be discussed with the customers coming to the shop.

I’m going to delete my first post since I don’t want to get in trouble for posting on the forums if the has that requirement.

What do you mean?

Oh well some artist do not like people posting their art on the forums nowadays. I’ve seen many post about it on their google drives, and Instagram accounts I was going to delete it once it was done anyway. I just didn’t want to get in trouble for leaving the images up on the site. I would of still credited both you and the artist if you could do it. I hope that made since.

1 Like

I know there’s this rule, but I really need to get the contest up soon… I was supposed to get it up two weeks ago, but was giving you time to finish the request. If you are unable to complete it, it’s fine, but please notify me so I can request somewhere else and get the contest up asap. Again, please let me know if you’re able to complete it soon or not.

2 Likes

Can you make a background for me?

1 Like

Hi… so I am so sorry for the inconveince, but I mistakingly filled out an entire request from on your closed topic (oops) it took me like an hour…so I was wondering if you still are able to see those forms? If not, I’ll just fill out another. :slight_smile:

1 Like

To @AnimeOtome, @haywrites.episode, & @Isabelle.epistories, I’m on hold for a while now, but when I come back, I’m definitely gonna complete your requests! Thanks!

2 Likes

Okay! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would you like your request now? I’ll start right away. (: