🍁 toronto man's art shop 🍁 {OPEN FOR BUSINESS}

@Lilly_Electricity

sorry if it’s late where you are, but has the request changed from the first one you submitted?

inital request

No, the request stays the same. Thank you for asking😊

1 Like

WOAH oh my god I am in love with it I’m gonna cry!!! <3

1 Like

Hi @versearrow, just wanted to know when the art scene will be done :blush: (I’m not rushing you at all, I can wait for one week :blush:)

1 Like

hey; I’m terribly sorry i missed this :sweat_smile:

I should be done within a week unless I end up with more free time than I anticipated :thinking: (:

Alright, thank you!

And I forgot to mention that you can add a tear rolling down her cheek btw (the female character) . Sorry if that is too much, I’m quite new to this :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :pensive: :pensive:

1 Like

ah no worries; i can surely do that for you (:

thank you thank you thank you! :blush: :blush:

1 Like

bump

1 Like

just wondering how long @versearrow have come on my request. No hurry, I can wait for as long as you need.

thank you

Under where it says waitlist it says what she is working on. I don’t know if you know this but Verse releases her request in batches of 4. There is no time frame on when the batches will be done but, Your request hasn’t been started on yet because she is working on batch 12 right now, you are in batch 14.

4 Likes

Hi @versearrow, I forgot that the color of the male character’s eyebrows is Deep Brown. Hope you get this on time!!:pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

oh I was just using the screenshots you gave me :sweat_smile:

Yes those infos are correct, it’s just that i forgot the color of His eyebrowsπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

1 Like

:cookie: COMPLETED REQUESTS BATCH 12 :cookie:

@Badbabes

large cover

@blanche_writes

small cover

large cover

@Anyi.E

art scene

@Lilly_Electricity

art scene

I hope you all like them and please let me know of any issues (:
stay gnarly my dudes :call_me_hand:t4:

10 Likes

These look amazing Verse!!

1 Like

thank you! :blob_sun:

1 Like

If possible, could I please be tagged if/ when @versearrow requests are re-opened? If not, I completely understand, thank you! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Ofc you can!

2 Likes

@versearrow OMG I’M SHOOKETH!!:pleading_face::pleading_face::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts: THAT’S SO GORJJ LEIA!! TYSMM, YOU DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH THIS ARTSCENE MEANS TO ME!!:pleading_face::pleading_face::sob::sob::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

Edit: Where did you find those bushes that you added?? Do you still have the overlay of it??:thinking::thinking::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes