🍁 the toronto art shop 🍁 {closed}

I know I’m not verse but you can send the deets anytime! I was just abt to @ you about that :joy:

2 Likes

@luchibob You are in Verse’s new batch and you’re details will be needed!
Don’t forget the password :grin:

3 Likes

Alright, I’ll see if i can find it!:thinking:

Again thank you so much, you’re amazing!!:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

My eyes have been blessed Nooo u don’t understand I’m actually inlove with bruhhh :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @versearrow bitchhhhhhhhhhhh thank youuuuuuuuuuu :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi!! So I want to request and take the time you need! No hurry! @versearrow
Password: raptors

Request

What you’re requesting: Covers

Type (Drawn/Edited): Drawn please

Style (Ink/LL): I’ll send the characters as LL but I know you have your own unique style!

Number of Characters: Just one in both of them

Artist: @versearrow

Story Name: The Udrar Compass

Author Name: Luchibob (not necessary to add)

Theme (reference colours, images, etc.): It’s a fantasy story so it’s all related to magic and supernatural creatures. An important color is purple since it’s the color of the eyes of the main characters when she “transforms”

Character Deets:
Body: Female Athletic Body (Neutral 05)
Brow: Arched Thin (Dark brown)
Hair: Long Double Dutch Braids (Medium brown)
Eyes: Deepset Almond (Violet)
Face: Diamond
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Heart Pouty (Pink warm gloss)

Small

Outfits:
Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 2.58.09 PM

and with the episode prop cupid bow

Poses:
If you can do it this one!:

If it is too hard maybe you prefer this one:
Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 3.04.51 PM

Background:
Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 3.21.53 PM

Large

Outfits:
Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 3.01.29 PM

Poses:

And on top of the hand like “floating” I want a compass like this one (the one in the tattoo)

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 3.36.30 PM

Background:

Thank you so so so much! :heart: :heart:
If you need anything else or I’m missing something please tell me :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Is this the information for the request you already applied for or a new request?

1 Like

I was in the waitlist but never sent a request before, unless I did and didnt notice… if I sent the request before please tell me because I dont remember doing it. I saw that it said I had to send the details??

2 Likes

Im not sure either and I’m not on computer so I can’t go through everything atm. Verse will probably be able to let you know.

2 Likes

Dont worry about it I just checked and scrolled and I did not send anything before! So basically what I sent right now is my request :smile: :smile:

2 Likes

Okay! Thank you for clearing that up!!

2 Likes

omggg i’m super glad you liked it :pleading_face::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::sparkles::sparkles:
good luck on your story boo :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Request - Art Scene

raptors , 6ix or yonge-dundas

What you’re requesting:Art Scene

Type (Drawn/Edited): Drawn

Style (Ink/LL): LL

Theme (reference colours, images, etc.): magical (purple and very light blue)

Number of Characters: 2

Character Details:

https://global.discourse-cdn.com/pocketgems/uploads/episodeinteractive/original/4X/4/9/7/49717b80a85ff4da20dfaac5ec9e17def36defee.jpeg
Hair: Messy Sock Bun
Hair Color: Purple

https://global.discourse-cdn.com/pocketgems/uploads/episodeinteractive/original/4X/8/3/1/83130d46bbcf03dcf6bd39ff0243d0438dd96b15.jpeg
Hair Color: Platinum Ice

Outfits

LUCRE:

BLAZE

Background

Pose

So Blaze is showing Lucretia how to use her powers.
Lucretia stands in the left and she is facing right (to Blaze)

She puts her hands like this, with a purple fireball (matching her hair)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpowerlisting.fandom.com%2Fwiki%2FOmnipotence&psig=AOvVaw2PDYfdmsX1VtSdLBuoT-CZ&ust=1606407411221000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCKD0g5eMnu0CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

Lucretia is concentrated on the ball and looks at it…
Blaze faces left and looks at her face and he has a pondering expression on his face.

Artist: @versearrow

Thank you so much!!
I’ll be back with a description of the pose:)

2 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes

So I am not sure if the pose is clear …
Thank youuu:)

2 Likes

do you mean they are facing each other and she’s pointing the fireball at him?

1 Like

Yes and no… she isn’t point the fireball at him. He taught her how to form the fireball, he’s impressed of her. She has the fireball a bit close to her.

1 Like

ohhh okay; i think I’ll send you the framework when I start it just to make sure (:

1 Like

Awesome:) thank you so much!

1 Like

may i be tagged when @versearrow requests open up please :))?

2 Likes

Please may I be tagged when @versearrow is free pls?:pleading_face::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes