Tosin’s INK art shop (OPEN)

Hey, and welcome to my art shop! :heartbeat:
So recently my ink art has been improving so I thought that I might as well do a little art shop :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.
Please note: I don’t do LL, not do I draw males.I can’t do really advanced custom poses. Only basic poses for now and I also prefer doing episode poses e.g, primp, blush.
I can do edits, pfp’s, character cards & splashes. I do not do drawn art.
Rules!!! Read through each one please and thank you. :nail_care:t5:
No thread hopping! As I am improving each day I do spend a lot of time trying to make my art good. I, along with any other artist would find this really rude and unfair. So don’t do it, thank you.
Use your manners. Most people that know me know that I hate requests with no manners. Be sure to use basic words like ‘please’ & ‘thank you’ when requesting. If no manners are used in your request it’ll be denied. :v:t5:

Don’t rush me! Good art doesn’t take five minutes! So please be patient and also feel free to ask for updates. However, know the difference between an update and a demand…
Credit me! You must credit me once your request has been completed. Credit can be given in your bio with my forums @tosinx or you can credit me on insta, @tosinxo_
Use the password when requesting! Make sure that you include the password in your request and blur it out. Make sure that your request is clear and states what you desire. The password is InkArt
Anywho, now that everything has been addressed, here are some examples:

Click here for my examples 😝

Happy requesting and I hope you’ve read through everything. :heartbeat::nail_care:t5:

4 Likes

Hey girl! I love your art! I would love to get a new pfp for my IG, please. Password: InkArt.
As far as the pose/edit goes, I’m not really picky. Lol surprise me.
Here are my character details.
Thank you for your time & this thread!!

1 Like

Thank you for requesting girl, I’ll work on it rn. :heartbeat:

1 Like

Can i please have a pfp

Summary

lol literally do whatever
password InkArt

also congrats on the shop :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you for requesting babe, I’ll work on it in a bit. And thank you ! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I’m so excited! I love the makeup look you give ahhh!!!

1 Like

Thank you! :pleading_face::white_heart:

Hey @medusa.jett, finished your request. Lmk if you want anything changed :white_heart:

Summary

Without filter

With filter

1 Like

Ahhh!!! I’m so in love! Thank you sweetie! I found my new IG profile picture :two_hearts:

Your welcome babe! :heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

Sorry I forgot to put the one w our a filter. I’ll add it now :heartbeat:

1 Like

It’s been added now, sorry about that.:sneezing_face:

1 Like

No worries! I love it with the filter too! :sparkling_heart: I’ve credited you both in my bio and my story!

1 Like

Thank you! :pleading_face::white_heart:

Can I have a pfp for my insta please :relaxed: :pleading_face:
I don’t mind what pose you use.

Character Deets

Let me know if you need anything else and take as much time as you need :))
Password: InkArt

1 Like

Hiya, thanks for requesting. It’ll be done soon hun. :heart::heartbeat:

1 Like

Heya, @CrimsonJewel I’ve completed your pfp. Do let me know if you’d like anything changed. :heartbeat:

Summary

1 Like

i love it thanks

1 Like

You’re welcome! I’m glad you do. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Heya, hows it going? :relaxed:

Sorry I’m just really excited to see it :smile:

1 Like