Totally Lost In Forums

Anyone up for a small talk, about how to not feel lost in forums?

• Neh
  • Why not

0 voters

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums :eyes::sparkles::wave::blush:
The best way to not feel lost in the forums is to explore and find some friends :eyes::sparkles::blush:

5 Likes

I think I find one now? =)

2 Likes

Sure :eyes::sparkles::blush:
You can PM me if you ever need something or just want to talk :eyes::sparkles::blush:

2 Likes

You can discuss topics, share your art, your story, chat with people, play forums games, etc.
There are a lot of nice and friendly people here, I was lost as well when I first came but you will get used to it quickly. :heart:

2 Likes

@Fire_Fly the forums may seem confusing at first but it’s easy to adjust to and get used to it. Enjoy your stay :blush::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Hey there @Fire_Fly, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

As moderator, I heavily recommend you check out our Forum General Rules, which outlines the kind of behavior we don’t allow on the forum, the Our Forum Moderation Standards and Guidelines, which is an in depth explanation of the how the rules are applied, and our Forum Tutorial, which has lots of great advice for how and where to create topics.

Feel free to private message me if you have any questions. :grin:

2 Likes

i hope so, thanks! :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum!!! :clapping::partying_face:

The best way for me to feel less lost (I’ve been here for a while and still get lost :crazy_face::joy:) is my own Art Shop!! It is a way I can show my talents and help others! I also love going around sharing my character details and having Episode (or other rando topics! :yum:) conversations! There are so many great people here who are here to make friends and support you!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.