Touch ups for my release eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hola beautiful people!

Eeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! I am so excited right now!
So my story is ready to be released super super soon and and am so excited for it! I can’t believe I have finally reach a stage(almost) to be able to release my OWN STORY!! It still has some time as I need some items to be put to place.
So lets start with that:-

1. I need a some overlays.
    The overlays , which are very very handy as probably easy to find EXCEPT a couple which I need to be flawless.

2. My cover is in making , so that will take time.

3. I have not made even one outfit for my characters in my portal so that’s that,
    I think I have a stylist but I just need to finish my story touchups n all.

4. I have’nt worked on the zooming and all of my chaoters at all cause I don’t know how to.
    Although I have an amazing friend who is ready to do it all for me but I have’nt asked her to start yet cause I am still doing somethings here n there.

5. I still haven’t decided if I want art scenes i my story or not
    Because most artist with amazing arts take commision but I can’t give commisions just yet as I am below 18 and all. So if you are or know any artist who makes amazing art in your eyes then do send their examples under this post.
    (I do not intend to show dis-repect to anyone , it’s just that I haven’t come accross anyone whose art style match my taste)

6. I still do not have any outro splash which I severely need
    I mostly prefer drawn but feel free to send your edited examples under this post as well!!

7. I as a reader have come across the fact that we prefer stories with new background and overlays ,
    So a friend of mine @StorytellerM helped me a lot with backgrounds (thank you so much) but I need ideas about how I can add more overlays or tappable overlays or where I should add them.

8. Last but not the least , please please anyone who has helped me before in this beautiful journey , do remind me cause i can be a brainwreck sometimes . but I also have some of them already added in my notes so maybe all are their but just in case …

9. I also need ideas about how to give in feed on my instagram about my story like trailers n sneak peaks and moodboards , i mean I don’t know how to introduce my chapter on instagram and what app to use for video edits and image edits , so do recommend all that to me.

I think that’s all and writing all that down makes me realize I still have a long way to go haha,
So any of you , if you can help me with anything then kindly advice me , each of them will be very very appreciated.
This text held one more reason that it felt like ages since we contacted before so why not. :blush: :grin:

TAGS

@MMG @lynne.harper @shahtuta @raven.is.a.clown @braily @ImAnAlien @Dazzling_Ash @Angryybirdd @Celestial_Night @Normal_Is_Boring @Allie_Diamond_Epy @N_Olivia @Cecilia_do @Blue_lover @catgirlepi @CherryPicked @Faith.episode.cats @flakes.epy @fenixxx @HappyDaisy @IvyM92 @ItsTerra @Jamila7 @Lana_Carter @luisa_lovely1 @melaniesmall @mimiepi @Minimayday @nicollil @Natasha.Brown1 @_baeyb @orangeweedie @oliviaburn14 @Timber @Tsukino_94 @queen.sofia @Apart_12345 @Roy @Sarah.Sameeha @Sam-ia @Unique34 @v.h_episode @viviwrites @valkillreee @Verity24 @amber.writes @xxOlivia_Meganxx @XxAlphaBetaxX @Youngbl00d @Yupi @Yeonha @Zanele_Mawa @Zondiewriter @zephyr_angel @saol @MMG @line123462 @Your_girl.kay @Hellchaser @Creole_KareBear @marcosimp @Noone_epi @KylieJay @Jade135 @Ajay_theweirdo @MiyakoMiyu @Episode.Cameronwrite @episode.lillz @episodemichi @June_Sinclair @AlexandraD @MakaylaRules @Tropical_Hurricane @Allie_Diamond_Epy @xgeorgia @Diabuttan @Zoya_Fatima @Callme_80 @athenamae @tessa28 @StxrStruck @AccioArt @epy.neha @Valeriya.B @Jazz5 @Celestial_Night @Cherryepisodeokk @NancyM @FlowerGriefer @episode.jeimy @tonywrites @april_episode @Matilda_the_lovely @AndreaT @_Shi_Shi @Night_mare @MissSarahG1 @joys_secrets @khushi.writes @belle_loves_roses @Alonelywintersky @CatherineM @episode.lillz

20 Likes

Congrats that ur almost ready! Tag me as soon as u publish :white_heart:

2 Likes

aww thank youuuu will do :orange_heart: :orange_heart:

1 Like

pls tag me when u publish. also if i need outfits yk who to call :man_dancing:t4:

1 Like

yes yes definetly :grin:

1 Like

Congratulations on writing your own story.

1 Like

thank you so much :orange_heart: :orange_heart:

Congratulations do you need help on finding overlays ??
Also you can look at the threads for any directing tips
Also what’s the story about??

1 Like

Exciting times!!

I’m so excited for you! Though it may seem like a lot, if you have I planned out then it shouldn’t be too bad! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

yes their are some overlays I am looking for
yeah did that but too much on my plate for doing the zoom adn all (too much means REALLY TOO MUCH :mask:)
Its a college- dangerous trafficker and a mafia opposing story with quiet diverse and interesting plot turn (romance+ drama+thriller) don;t know which catagory to choose yet lol :sweat_smile: :joy:

2 Likes

yeah and thank youuu :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart:

1 Like

congrats on almost being ready !!!

1 Like

Woo tag me when it’s out!

1 Like

Wow, congrats on making it this far! I’m not sure what I would be able to help you with, but good luck with the final steps! :blob_sun:

1 Like

Heyyyyy!
So happy i could help you, also can’t wait for your story, my guts are telling me it’s gonna be great and they are never wrong!
All on board the hype train!

1 Like

Hey Congrats on your story, tag me when it comes out, I can’t wait to read it!
What kind of overlays and outfits do you need, I can probably help with that.
And as for the art, check out Epi Lair, you can get art from here:

Link to the Epi Lair Art Shop

✨ Epi Lair Art Shop ✨ Open! If you requested art from us and never got it pls dm me!

3 Likes

Hey girl! I’m so happy yyou’re gonna release your story soon! <3

If you want outfits, you can request at Theés boutique!

We have a group of very talented stylists! <3

3 Likes

Congrats hun, @Zoya_Fatima!! You’re almost ready! :grin: :grin: Excited to read your story! Tag me when you’ve published your story! :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!
I wish I could help you with some art stuff, but currently I have about 13 request to finish, so I can’t, I’m sorry.

1 Like

aww this means really so much to me
:pleading_face: :heart: :two_hearts:
thank youu

1 Like