Town Of Salem ~ Sign-Up Thread | RP |

Based On Town Of Salem

Town of Salem is a browser-based game that challenges players on their ability to convincingly lie as well as detect when other players are lying. The game ranges from 7 to 15 players. These players are randomly divided into alignments - Town, Mafia, and Neutrals. If you are a Town member (the good guys) you must track down the Mafia and other villains before they kill you. The catch? You don’t know who is a Town member and who is a villain. If you are an evil role, such as a Serial Killer, you secretly murder town members in the veil of night and try to avoid getting caught.

I’m also looking for a Co-Host to help me run things and maybe take over in an emergency. The cohost won’t be part of the game but will just help me supervise. I’d prefer if the cohost had Snapchat, Hangouts, or Instagram to be able to communicate with me quickly but Forums is alright too!

Step 1: READ! Very Important~

Step 2: SignUp Form

You can reserve but don’t specify which role!

Interested people: @LeviTheLunatic @IIChanII @jkdelbian @Cricket_Master @PurpleRose @oorgeloop @Briar.R @CrazyCaliope @QueenChid @Ella @Kittenlove

This sounds really interesting

Thanks! I hope you don’t get discouraged from the “Things to know” it’s actually pretty fun.

Yeah I read it and I can’t wait to start it. :smiley:

I’ll sign up soon!

OOOOoooOOOooHHHH I play the game on Blank Media Games! Super into it, might just join! Hopefully I’ll do better here…

:joy: YESSS! Can’t wait~ lol I’m the supervisor though Oo if only I could rp with you guys lol

Well I mean you’d probably last longer than me :joy: People looooove killing me after night one

Medium’s curse? :joy: I’m pretty sure everyone has died 1st night at least once

Omg I hate that. It’s not even a joke when I say I’ve been in three games in a row where the medium died night one xD

It’s like a game of Mafia! Reserve, and will submit soon :blush:

Lolll I haven’t been on blankmediagames for a long time. I’ll go back soon, I was disappointed when the coven mode wasn’t for free anymore lol

Weren’t we all? :joy:

Im definitely signing up

Thanks! I’ll await your form

Bumpin

bumpin even more

I love this game! I already signed up. :slight_smile:

I signed up. :slight_smile:

Awesome I’ll review your form