~Track or Treat || Official SG Signup & Discussion Thread~

Pfft, I didn’t forget about this, you did!

I did…
:sneezing_face::sleeping::drooling_face::shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Hey, guys! I’m super sorry for not even sending the signup form, let alone starting the SG :sweat:

As it’s been so long, I’m just wondering who is still interested. If you are, please like this post and/or reply to this comment! <3

Tags!

@Chocolate_Mama @dqrkskin @themaystorms @amberose @Purple_Ghost @oorgeloop @Tellyg47 @lanasgalasoul @brinn @Art3Miss @rvaleria322 @Ella @HermanEpisode @Littlefeets @annaclaire721 @Cam @jdepisode @L375

:no_mouth:

I am still interested!

I am!

imma interested (lamb)

I’m still interested!

I’m still interested.

Still interested.

I should’ve created a poll to understand if some people are no longer interested as I feel like some people could be away from the forums for a few days, so I don’t want to make a decision just yet.

To make sure of this, I’ll re-tag those who did not reply :))

@dqrkskin @lanasgalasoul @brinn @rvaleria322 @HermanEpisode @annaclaire721 @jdepisode @L375

Please vote on the poll if you are in this list above!

• I’m still interested!
  • No thanks, I’m no longer interested :))
  • Other (please specify below)~

0 voters

Thanks for your cooperation, guys! :heart: :drooling_face:

It really depends on how busy I am but I should be able to do it still, hopefully

Ahh, I see. Well, I’ll tag you when the signups come out and you can let me know if you are busy then? :+1:

Yup! Sorry for the late reply XD

From the post earlier and the poll above, this is the list of people who have replied as interested!
@Chocolate_Mama @themaystorms @amberose @Purple_Ghost @oorgeloop @Tellyg47 @Art3Miss @Ella @Littlefeets @annaclaire721 @Cam @jdepisode

THIS IS THE FINAL LIST OF USERS WHO WILL BE PARTICIPATING!

I will release the signup form either tomorrow or Thursday so be on the lookout for that!
However, I will discuss with everyone (via PM) of whether they prefer criminals or civilians before I open it :DDD

Thanks for the support everyone~ :hugs:

:partying_face: So excited

We have one character slot open!

Anyone who wants to join can do so~
Just reply down below ^_^

I want it!

wOo, I’ll PM you in a sec ^^

Okay, I think we’ve all waited long enough!

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, HERE IS THE SIGNUP FORM!

Link!

Deadline is the 15th of February so you’ve got plenty of time ;))

Long time to do it because I might be going on a 3 week holiday very soon so yeah :))

@Chocolate_Mama @themaystorms @amberose @Purple_Ghost @oorgeloop @Tellyg47 @Once @Ella @Littlefeets @annaclaire721 @Cam @jdepisode

:sparkles:

Just letting you know I submitted my character :laughing: