Trailer alert!🎬

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

It looks great :+1::+1:

1 Like

This is amazing darl! I can’t believe I was able to contribute to something that looks so well produced! I can’t wait to read the whole story! I would never have the time and patience to do something like this! I’m honoured that you picked me of all people to do this for you, (because at the time that I made the art scene for you I was new to digital art and I was surprised you would want me to help you make this!)

Well done!

2 Likes

Wow, I am speechless, I don’t have words to say. I would definitely read this. When it comes out. Please keep me posted when it is out. Wonderfully made. :open_mouth::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you! And I will

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Np😊

No problem darl :blush:

You gotta keep us updated! Do you have an instagram where we can see when it`s coming out exactly?:heart_eyes::heartbeat:

1 Like

Yes! Its @Melanin_Queen_Writes
I haven’t really posted nothing about it in there. But I am soon. I’m going to start writing the 1st chapter right now

1 Like

Congratulations on your Trailer!!! I have been AWOL from this forum for my finals. I am happy to see your trailer and you successfully Completing your story!!!

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :wink:

I hope you get a ton of reads!
Stay Creative!!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.