Train Looping Script Template - Inspired by Joseph Evans Scene :)

Hey Guys!

I was watching this amazing video by Joseph Evans and was inspired to create a scene similar to the one in the video:

Seckry is standing in the train and the background seems to be moving so it looks like the train is travelling!

I am providing you guys with a script here if you want to get similar results using the Juvie Train Background :slight_smile:

Background Required:

Overlays Required
These are made by me but Credit is automatically in the script :wink:

(This goes on top of the Background)

(This blur will be the looping part)

Script

INT. JUVIE TRAIN INTERIOR - DAY with TRAIN CAR DAY in zone 1 at layer 2

@overlay PHILLY BLUR DAY create
@overlay PHILLY BLUR DAY shifts to -88 132 in zone 1
@overlay PHILLY BLUR DAY scales to 0.737 0.737
@overlay PHILLY BLUR DAY opacity 1
@overlay PHILLY BLUR DAY to layer 1

&overlay PHILLY BLUR DAY shifts to -226 129 in zone 1 in 0.2 THEN overlay PHILLY BLUR DAY shifts to 10 130 in zone 1 in 0.2 loop INFINITE times

readerMessage Train template and Overlays by @Cecca.Episode

I hope this makes sense to you guys! If there are any problems, let me know and I’ll fix them :slight_smile:

Huge thanks to @CinnamonToast for giving me a little push to do this! Toasty has creating some brilliant Train station and Interior Backgrounds which I’ll link here for you guys to check out her
Brilliant Works of Art :slight_smile:

Might make more in the future if this works out well :smile:

28 Likes

that’s a really cool and impressive idea. I have to write in a train scene for my story now.

I might need to adjust it slightly to become a metro train, but it’s so brilliant! and surprisingly simple.

1 Like

Thanks! @CinnamonToast has some great metro train backgrounds that she just made. I recommend checking her out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I literally needed a looping train background, it’s like you were reading most of our minds! :exploding_head: :smiley:

1 Like

np! I’ve been trying to put this in my story for weeks and I just found the perfect spot lmao. :wink:

1 Like

You’re so amazing! Thank you so much for this thread! Can’t wait to use this! :laughing:

2 Likes

Dude, your vid made me want to make a youtube series with episodes! IT’s so great!!!

1 Like

YOU HAVE No IDEA HOW MUCH I NEEDED THIS. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Let Me Try Now.

Man @AMagic why do you also get so distracted when you are suppose to work.

INT. JUVIE TRAIN INTERIOR - DAY with JUVIE TRAIN DAY in zone 1 at layer 2
@overlay PHILLY BLUR create
@overlay PHILLY BLUR shifts to -88 132 in zone 1
@overlay PHILLY BLUR scales to 0.737 0.737
@overlay PHILLY BLUR opacity 1
@overlay PHILLY BLUR to layer 1

&overlay PHILLY BLUR shifts to -226 129 in zone 1 in 0.2 THEN overlay PHILLY BLUR shifts to 10 130 in zone 1 in 0 loop INFINITE times

readerMessage Train template and Overlays by @Cecca.Episode

this is for those who don’t want the train to look like the background is going back and forth.

It looks like this: https://youtu.be/u1yT2tPkW7w

4 Likes

I don’t get it which one is the background. :confounded::confounded::expressionless::weary::weary::weary:

1 Like

That

1 Like

Oh :no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::open_mouth:, My bad

1 Like

@JosephEvans videos are amazing!

Hey the blurry thing isn’t looping

1 Like

really? Did you type the exact thing in? It works on my portal.

1 Like

Yeah, except I accidentally changed it to Juvie Car Day

1 Like

Does it work ok?

1 Like

Yeah it’s works perfectly, it’s just not looping

What’s it doing? Is there anyway you can send a video? Does it look like the thing in @Trying_To_Help 's video?

1 Like