Train Wreck (My New Story)

Train wreck will be released on 16th July. Just posting this here in case anybody’s interested :white_heart: I would appreciate it if you give my story a chance.

Description: Taylor’s life is full of danger, action and thrill. Working for one of the most dangerous assassin organization is not easy, but things become more complicated when The Sullivans come in the picture.

CC of the MCs is not added, but you will be playing as Taylor’s best friend and there will be full customization for you and your love Interest.

9 Likes

It looks really interesting! Tag me when it’s published! i’ll definitely check it out!

2 Likes

Please tag me when this comes out!

2 Likes

Oh this looks good!

1 Like

Hey! I will leave the link the trailer in case you are interested

1 Like

Hey. I’ll leave the link of the trailer if you are interested :black_heart:

1 Like

Tag me when it comes out! it seems interesting!

1 Like

Will do! It’s coming tomorrow

1 Like

Hey this looks great! I just wanted to give you a heads up you might need to move this topic to the “Promote your Story!” Section since (as far as I’m aware) it’s about story promotion. Sydney might come and move it too :blush:
-so sorry if I’m wrong but I also really like your cover!

1 Like

Hey. Thanks for the advice, already changed it.

1 Like

tag me when it’s out!

1 Like

@ciaraxoxoc @CarbiD @Danielle318 @Anna_M @JustAPerson @Crystalising

It’s out!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6030059789549568

2 Likes

Thank u :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for giving my story a chance :sob::sob: you have no idea how happy this makes me

1 Like

Of course! every story deserves a chance, I hope people will give one to mine,dani and the other girl’s story too

1 Like

You have written your own story? Can you send me the link please? I’d love to read it

We have started like a week ago,I had a few problems looking for good partners,when it comes out I’ll tell you!

1 Like

I’ll give it a read…! It looks really nice :heart_eyes::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Thank youuu :black_heart:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like